Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

A great book to read

User
Posted 15 Feb 2020 at 14:03

Hi everyone!

I'm 53 and my husband I is 56, and he just had a prostectomy on Monday. As his cancer had spread to the cavity of the prostate and was at high risk of spreading, nerve-sparing could not be done. I know therefore that the chances of him having a natural errections are quite low, but it could ultimately happen! By doing some research on the Internet I came across a man called Michael J. Russer, who is permanently impotent after his prostate cancer treatment, and who has found ways to great intimacy with his new partner, Jacqueline, and he is helping millions of men with his" Good Men Project". He has written a book called "Return to Sex and Intimacy" (by Michael J. Russer and Jacqueline V. Lopez), and I'm half way through it, and can highly recommend it. I have enjoyed a good sex life with my husband prior to his surgery and we've been married for 27 years and together for 30 years now, and this book is changing my attitude towards intercourse and the possibilities of more fulfilling options. I hope some of you will read it as well!