I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Final chapter of my blog uploaded

User
Posted 15 Mar 2020 at 09:55

Today, 15th March 2020, is the second anniversary of my first visit to see the GP about my Prostate. Where my cancerous journey, my cancerous adventure, started. It seems incredible to me that it is only two years ago, as so much has happened to me in that short period.

The events of the last two years have been recorded as faithfully as I can manage, and now I have decided that today’s blog post will be the last, the final chapter. Every chapter so far has been about a discrete phase of the journey, and this one is no different.

The future should, I hope, consist of no more than monitoring and maintenance, so if there’s nothing of any great interest expected (or hoped for), then I think this is the time to knock the blog on the head. As far as I’m concerned it’s been a two-year epic, and I expect nothing else in my life to match this particular ride.

Catch the final (relatively uplifting) chapter, and/or refresh your memory on earlier chapters if you will, by going to: https://stewart124.wordpress.com/the-prostate-thing-20-nurse-cathy-makes-it-better/