Show search

Notification

Error

Fun indoor exercise regimes

User
Posted 16 Mar 2020 at 16:59

Hi,

If outdoor exercise becomes too risky because of virus issues

You tube has lots of good stuff available for free if you have a smart tv. There is begineer level yoga, pilates,taichi and indoor rapid walking 1,2, or 3 miles equivalent.

I have tried them all and most if you have a good size room can be done alone or with your partner.   So no excuse to be a couch potato!

Regards

Norm

Edited by member 16 Mar 2020 at 23:11  | Reason: typos and slight expansion of text

User
Posted 16 Mar 2020 at 16:59

Hi,

If outdoor exercise becomes too risky because of virus issues

You tube has lots of good stuff available for free if you have a smart tv. There is begineer level yoga, pilates,taichi and indoor rapid walking 1,2, or 3 miles equivalent.

I have tried them all and most if you have a good size room can be done alone or with your partner.   So no excuse to be a couch potato!

Regards

Norm

Edited by member 16 Mar 2020 at 23:11  | Reason: typos and slight expansion of text

User
Posted 16 Mar 2020 at 20:38
An exercise band is a good option. You can hit all the main muscle groups without the need for heavy weights.
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 16 Mar 2020 at 20:38
An exercise band is a good option. You can hit all the main muscle groups without the need for heavy weights.