I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Spots...again!

User
Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 12:09

Apologies, I know I've posted about this before but it's really getting to me! I finished my zoladex jabs 12 months ago. About 6 months ago I started to get spots around my chin/lower face. I'm 68 yrs old, not 12!! They clear up for a day or two then return with a vengeance!

Could it be that having stopped the zoladex my testosterone level will be rising and that might be the cause?

Anybody else experience this, any suggestions as to how to clear them up?

I know it's a relatively trivial complaint...sorry.

User
Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 13:24

Yes, puberty Mark II.

I'm looking forward to this next year...
I wasn't really paying much attention during puberty Mark I, except for one thing...

You could try some acne treatments, and might even be worth going to GP. There is a correlation between having acne as a teenager, and developing PCa in later life, and the bacteria which cause acne are sometimes found in positive biopsy samples, even when the person hasn't had acne for decades.

User
Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 14:55
Thanks. I have a whole shelf full of creams and potions which I've used with varying degrees of failure! I think the GP might be my next step. Compared to what's gone before it's trivial but very annoying!
User
Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 15:32

Quote:
Andy62;243344

I wasn't really paying much attention during puberty Mark I, except for one thing...

😂😷😂😷😂😷😂😷😂😷😂

User
Posted 22 Aug 2020 at 16:41

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Thanks. I have a whole shelf full of creams and potions which I've used with varying degrees of failure! I think the GP might be my next step.

I think you'll find it you rub the GP on your face, you're likely to get a slap. 😜

_____

Two cannibals named Ectomy and Prost, all alone on a Desert island.

Prost was the strongest, so Prost ate Ectomy.