Hi. Im new to this site but have found it really useful to read all the information that is posted here so thank you all so much for that
Unfortunately like most people that have been diagnosed recently (August 20) making a decision about what to do next is mind boggling!
I've been offered Cryotherapy which seems like a good option as its not complete removal but Im finding it difficult to get any info especially from someone who's had it or if another therapy (RT?) might be a better option? Im a musician teaching sax, clarinet and flute so Im Im concerned about the recovery process regarding blowing etc after surgery
Active Surveillance is where Im at right now but it all feels so abstract as I feel healthy and fit. Im aged 58 , Grade group 2, PSA 8.8 and Gleason grade 3+4 ,T2a N0 M0
Any advice would be helpful