Show search

Notification

Error

Advice please anyone

User
Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 18:59

Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 18:56

UPDATE.

Telephone consultation with the consultant didn't go as well as would have liked.

Been told that my prostrate is 4 times its size, about 80g. And that my psa of 5.5 is consistent with the size of the prostrate.

However I also have a 2.2cm lesion that has been classed a 5 for serious investigation of possible cancer. So I'm being booked in for a biopsy. He cannot say when it will be but he's marked it as urgent. 

I'm so scared, I hope it won't take as long as the 8 weeks its taken to get my MRI results. I mistakenly thought that because it was taking so long to get my results it cannot be bad news!.....how wrong i was!

Its hard to fuction with worry knowing you've got something possibly life threatening growing inside you. 

How long does this whole process take? I worry that during all this waiting whatever it is I have wrong is just getting worse!

User
Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 23:30
I see that people have responded to the same post on your other thread - best to keep all replies in one place.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard