Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

DYSORGASMIA

User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 12:22

***Happy New Year All***

I just joined this website and this is my first ever post. 

I'm hoping to get some advise, suggestions. 

Had a RP surgery operation over a year ago.

Since than life has been dramatically changed.Ex girlfriend left,lost my job, admitted to  A&E Countless times,pains in the abdomen area ,pain in the lower back suspected pains of hernia ,left testice pains (endless) 

Before the RP surgery operation I had never ever not even once suffered internally but since than I do badly.

Was a Healthy Man used to spent times at the gym weekly 10 hours, never smoker anything drink socially. But those days are over and  dreams now.

I was diagnosed by A  consultant surgeon that I have Hernia on both sides,have gallstones, was offered Surgery options but I declined. 

Had met visits to my local medical centre many many times for urine test, blood tests, nothing found they even suspected of bowels cancer 🙂 but the test results came out nothing dangerous. So the other tests.

But none of the medical professionals made a comment about  DYSORGASMIA?

Each time when I do masturbate (not being horney etc just to occupy my mind take my worries even just for few minutes)

I suffer badly all over my abdominals those pains kind of like burning or sometimes cramps!!

I wonder that is there anyone out there whom goes through the same pains ...is there any cure for that. 

Thank you.

Ps.just joined here so my profile is kinda empty. 

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 20:56

Good Evening Chris

I Thank you so much for re educating me.US.(ultrasound)

Also I never knew about the Clips at all.

No no nobody offered me about the camera stuff through my thing.but I can't stop visiting bathrooms. 

Some people thinks I'm mad!!!

As previously answered to Chris (lemon, lemonade Guy:)

I never knew about them before and before the surgery operation they did not inform me about the side effects of RP surgery...they did not mention to me about the risks at all today I read  a letter that is originally poster by a surgeon and that letter arrived to my address after I had the operation (over a year ago) and the letter actually a copy of report that is addressed to my GP as well so my GP got it so I got it.

And the letter says Labah labah blah blah today I had met with Rikki we discussed about the surgery I informed Rikki about the risks of the surgery that blah blah blah 

No he did not inform me about the risks and sides effects at all.im not in the position to take any action against them for neglect of my own life ..treatment. but if I have ££££ I would take actions against them.

They lied to me  BIG TIME!!

Nobody informed me about the risks at all.all I know ,I knew about the risks were those I learned during pre surgery operation meetings with other people that's all.ED.dry orgasm, catheter etc.simple as that.they did not even given me pain killers the day I left the hospital. I suffered 3 days until monday!! 

I'm very sorry that if I sounded like a bit aggressive person.Im not honestly. It's just that they did not treat me professionally. 

Yes I'm not the only person with that diseases but honestly hands on heart nobody informed me about all these issues .I learned  from yours and others answers more than the NHS stuff informed me.

All they said was..Go ahead with RP surgery let them take your prostate out than thats it.you won't suffer more.

Well..actually I suffer more than before the operation!!!I never had pains before the operation all I said to my GP was sometimes that I feel not emptying my bladder that's all.

Anyway I thank you so much for taking time and responding to me.

I'm very grateful Chris.hope good karma works for you.

Edited by member 03 Jan 2021 at 22:36  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 13:04

Hello Rikki,

It sounds like you have something generating pain in your abdomen. At orgasm, many abdominal muscles contract as a reflex response, sometimes more powerfully than at any other time, so that's probably no different cause than the other pains you're getting.

Have you have an abdominal CT scan since this pain started?
Have you had blood tests to look for infection markers? (Infections which are confined don't necessarily generate a significant rise in body temperature.)

One possibility is operation scar adhesions, where organs and tissues that would not normally be joined together, do join together as operation scars heal.

Gallstones can become painful, even more so if they become infected. The pain can be worse when you've eaten fatty food.

User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 13:45
As above really. I suffered adhesions after surgery which may have only just cleared after 5 1/2 yrs. Yes they can be painful and worrying indeed. And yes I had pain on orgasm for a long time but not enough to stop me. Not in my penis or testicles but abdominal soreness. Best of luck
User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 21:14

Rikki 

Was it robotic or open surgery, are the pains abdominal or bladder ? Do you get water infections and have you had a camera into your bladder ?

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 08:59

I have only had pain on orgasm a couple of times, not sure why.

I've had gallstones, they can be incredibly painful especially when they obstruct the bile duct. I had my gall bladder removed over 20 years ago (at 36) with keyhole surgery, and compared to my RALP was really straightforward with a quicker recovery time. I now have two scars in my navel.. small one in the bottom of my belly button where they removed the gallbladder, and a larger one above where my prostate came out. 

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 10:21
Sounds like adhesions to me.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 12:13
They can last forever my GP said , as essentially stuff has bonded and healed together that would normally be loose. But sometimes they break free over time or you get used to them. I do still suffer but not as bad.
User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 13:01

Rikki 

US means ultra sound. 

When they perform the surgery they use  plastic hem o lok  clips to clamp blood vessels etc. These clips are left inside and most of the time cause no issues. In the other cases they can migrate into the bladder and or urethra and cause problems. Not common but not easily found unless they use a camera into the penis and bladder.

I have a troublesome gallbladder and avoid creamy foods.

Hope you find an answer.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 04 Jan 2021 at 16:41

Rikki 

The abdominal scan should show the state of the gallbladder. My GP treated me for reflux acid for a number of years without success. A different GP sent me to see a gastroenterologist, within five minutes she was 95 percent confident it was gallstones and an ultrasound scan confirmed her diagnosis. The ultrasound technician also went and checked my last minute CT scan that I had  just before my prostate removal. She could see the stones and sludge on that CT scan.

My gallbladder pain is felt just under the right breast near the breast bone.It is usually worse after creamy foods , quiche and mayonnaise are the worst foods for me , if it comes on at bedtime, I have to sleep sitting almost sitting upright.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Chris

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 13:04

Hello Rikki,

It sounds like you have something generating pain in your abdomen. At orgasm, many abdominal muscles contract as a reflex response, sometimes more powerfully than at any other time, so that's probably no different cause than the other pains you're getting.

Have you have an abdominal CT scan since this pain started?
Have you had blood tests to look for infection markers? (Infections which are confined don't necessarily generate a significant rise in body temperature.)

One possibility is operation scar adhesions, where organs and tissues that would not normally be joined together, do join together as operation scars heal.

Gallstones can become painful, even more so if they become infected. The pain can be worse when you've eaten fatty food.

User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 13:45
As above really. I suffered adhesions after surgery which may have only just cleared after 5 1/2 yrs. Yes they can be painful and worrying indeed. And yes I had pain on orgasm for a long time but not enough to stop me. Not in my penis or testicles but abdominal soreness. Best of luck
User
Posted 02 Jan 2021 at 21:14

Rikki 

Was it robotic or open surgery, are the pains abdominal or bladder ? Do you get water infections and have you had a camera into your bladder ?

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 08:59

I have only had pain on orgasm a couple of times, not sure why.

I've had gallstones, they can be incredibly painful especially when they obstruct the bile duct. I had my gall bladder removed over 20 years ago (at 36) with keyhole surgery, and compared to my RALP was really straightforward with a quicker recovery time. I now have two scars in my navel.. small one in the bottom of my belly button where they removed the gallbladder, and a larger one above where my prostate came out. 

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 10:15

Good Morning Andy

I'm grateful that you responded to my post. 

Answering to your Questions 

Yes I had couple of times CT scans but I'm not sure about outcomes of it I get so much confusion can't remember everything honestly not being cynical but I live on my own I grew up with foster  parents help so I did not get a decent education,kept moving around, Cannot get help if I need to really,such as recently I was going to get endoscopy procedure they asked me to find someone to take me of after the treatment but because of I couldn't find anyone to pick me up than they cancelled my appointment. 

Had blood tests,urine tests so many times at my local medical centre as well as at the Hospital by a clinical nurse whom expert of prostate related diseases. 

Found nothing.

I forgot to mention that when I attended to an appointment at the hospital with a consultant a gentleman walked in (he looked like Marcus of ACDC:)

Than the consultant introduced him to me as a Professor and straightaway he told me that he is Professor and I have no gallstones problems at all.he said you have no pains all over your shoulder, you have no sickness vomiting etc.yes your x ray scans shows that you have gallstones ,everyone got gallstones anyway but not everyone suffers.

When I attended to my post RP surgery operation appointment with a clinical nurse she says my blood test came clear nothing found. 

I told her that I suffer with abdominal pains all over my tummy etc she just said they are adhesions. 

She did not physically checked on me.

I also suffer with bathroom duties frequently I go to bathroom again they done urine test nothing found

I even went to Sexual health clinic as a person they couldn't give me an appointment but got a test kit than posted again that came out clean as well.

I wonder that because of the catheter after the operation have  I got infections ?but even so all the tests came out clean. 

Everything caused me so much stress I find it very stressful even to type these messages.

It's like One problem ends than another one begins. 

I know I know I'm not the only one suffers.(sorry)

Thank you again for your kindness..

Just editing an info I have got a US Abdominal scan appointment soon.I dont know what does it mean US.not sure where it does stand for. 

Edited by member 03 Jan 2021 at 11:38  | Reason: Correction

User
Sounds like adhesions to me.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User

Good morning Chris

When I attended to my post RP surgery operation appointment with a clinical nurse she says my blood test came clear nothing found. 

I told her that I suffer with abdominal pains all over my tummy etc she just said they are adhesions. 

She did not physically checked on me.

I also suffer with bathroom duties frequently I go to bathroom again they done urine test nothing found

(When I go out each time before the pandemic and after I plan it carefully to memorize the public toilets I make sure that wherever I go make sure there are toilets.)

I even went to Sexual health clinic as a person they couldn't give me an appointment but got a test kit than posted again that came out clean as well.so no urinary tract infections found.but why I still rush to the bathroom and on and off I get burning type of discomfort?

I wonder that because of the catheter after the operation have  I got infections ?but even so all the tests came out clean. 

Everything caused me so much stress I find it very stressful even to type these messages.

It's like One problem ends than another one begins. 

I know I know I'm not the only one suffers.(sorry)

Thank you so much in advance. 

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 10:30

Good morning Chris 

Sorry for the delay I'm a technology  handicapped man dont know even how to use the phone. 

To answering your questions 

I Had a Robotic surgery 

No they did not insert a camera through my penis.

Have gone through so many tests since I had the robotic surgery 

Because of I have a urination problem, I even went to a sexual health clinic they given me a test kit than I done it and posted to them and the results were clean no infections etc.

I'm so much confused because of I frequently use the bathrooms public toilets I do it even at the local parks behind the bushes etc.

I wonder that have I done catch anything from the cather but even so why all the tests came out clear?

Since the operation during post operations appointments the clinical nurse says my blood tests all came clear.

I'm confused so much. 

Thank you so much for your answer.

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 10:33

Hello Kevin

Thanks for your kind respond 

I had a meeting with a consultant and same time I had met with a professor he told me that I dont have a gallstone problems if I did than I wouldn't be able to do many things ha e no shoulder pains, no vomiting, no sickness ,no hot temperatures etc.

But I do rush to the toilets even if I dont drink anything so often

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 10:35

Good morning Lynn

I have never heard of adhesions before,so how does it cures?What am I supposed to do?I get pains even if I lift anything that is as heavy as 10 kilograms or I get pains at least 4-5 after I have a sexual activity,s etc.

Thank you.

Edited by member 03 Jan 2021 at 11:36  | Reason: Correction

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 12:13
They can last forever my GP said , as essentially stuff has bonded and healed together that would normally be loose. But sometimes they break free over time or you get used to them. I do still suffer but not as bad.
User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 13:01

Rikki 

US means ultra sound. 

When they perform the surgery they use  plastic hem o lok  clips to clamp blood vessels etc. These clips are left inside and most of the time cause no issues. In the other cases they can migrate into the bladder and or urethra and cause problems. Not common but not easily found unless they use a camera into the penis and bladder.

I have a troublesome gallbladder and avoid creamy foods.

Hope you find an answer.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 20:45

Ohhh I see Thanks for educating me about about adhesions. 

So I have to put up with them rest of my life either way....I never knew about them before and before the surgery operation they did not inform me about the side effects of RP surgery...they did not mention to me about the risks at all today I read  a letter that is originally poster by a surgeon and that letter arrived to my address after I had the operation and the letter actually a copy of report that is addressed to my GP as well so my GP got it so I got it.

And the letter says Labah labah blah blah today I had met with Rikki we discussed about the surgery I informed Rikki about the risks of the surgery that blah blah blah 

No he did not inform me about the risks and sides effects at all.im not in the position to take any action against them for neglect of my own life ..treatment. 

They lied to me .

Nobody informed me about the risks at all.all I know ,I knew about the risks were those I learned during pre surgery operation meetings with other people that's all.ED.dry orgasm, catheter etc.simple as that.they did not even given me pain killers the day I left the hospital. I suffered 3 days until monday!! .

Thank you Chris

User
Posted 03 Jan 2021 at 20:56

Good Evening Chris

I Thank you so much for re educating me.US.(ultrasound)

Also I never knew about the Clips at all.

No no nobody offered me about the camera stuff through my thing.but I can't stop visiting bathrooms. 

Some people thinks I'm mad!!!

As previously answered to Chris (lemon, lemonade Guy:)

I never knew about them before and before the surgery operation they did not inform me about the side effects of RP surgery...they did not mention to me about the risks at all today I read  a letter that is originally poster by a surgeon and that letter arrived to my address after I had the operation (over a year ago) and the letter actually a copy of report that is addressed to my GP as well so my GP got it so I got it.

No he did not inform me about the risks and sides effects at all.im not in the position to take any action against them for neglect of my own life ..treatment. but if I have ££££ I would take actions against them.

They lied to me  BIG TIME!!

Nobody informed me about the risks at all.all I know ,I knew about the risks were those I learned during pre surgery operation meetings with other people that's all.ED.dry orgasm, catheter etc.simple as that.they did not even given me pain killers the day I left the hospital. I suffered 3 days until monday!! 

I'm very sorry that if I sounded like a bit aggressive person.Im not honestly. It's just that they did not treat me professionally. 

Yes I'm not the only person with that diseases but honestly hands on heart nobody informed me about all these issues .I learned  from yours and others answers more than the NHS stuff informed me.

All they said was..Go ahead with RP surgery let them take your prostate out than thats it.you won't suffer more.

Well..actually I suffer more than before the operation!!!I never had pains before the operation all I said to my GP was sometimes that I feel not emptying my bladder that's all.

Anyway I thank you so much for taking time and responding to me.

I'm very grateful Chris.hope good karma works for you.

Edited by member 03 Jan 2021 at 22:36  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 04 Jan 2021 at 12:01

Good Morning Andy 

Here is a report of my Gallstones appointment. 

It was a pleasure to see Mr..... today on behalf of Professor Pollok.As you will know he is a 56 years old gentleman with no known  allergies and a medical background of prostate adenocarcinoma  pt2 .Gleason 3+4 which was surgically treated in October 2019.

He was finally referred to us by you for the  incidental  findings  of gallstones and intermittent abdominal pain.upon questioning and physical exam, it seems like Mr ....abdominal pain is NOT  in keeping  with a biliary  colic pain as its intermittent in nature. 

It happens  in the right lower back or the hypogastrium .he does  associate this type of pain after any type of meals and has never experienced nausea, vomit ,rigors or shaking, after a long chat ,we  both decided that the risk of a laparoscopic, cholecystectomy without  a clear indication would just put him in an unnecessary risk of surgery with no added  benefits  for treating the symptoms. I would  advise for you to search for other possible causes of symptoms. Please let us know if his symptoms change or this clinical  picture becomes  in keeping with  a biliary colic  .from now we would discharge him back to your care..

User
Posted 04 Jan 2021 at 16:41

Rikki 

The abdominal scan should show the state of the gallbladder. My GP treated me for reflux acid for a number of years without success. A different GP sent me to see a gastroenterologist, within five minutes she was 95 percent confident it was gallstones and an ultrasound scan confirmed her diagnosis. The ultrasound technician also went and checked my last minute CT scan that I had  just before my prostate removal. She could see the stones and sludge on that CT scan.

My gallbladder pain is felt just under the right breast near the breast bone.It is usually worse after creamy foods , quiche and mayonnaise are the worst foods for me , if it comes on at bedtime, I have to sleep sitting almost sitting upright.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 04 Jan 2021 at 22:51

Good Evening Chris 

Sorry to read that you has gone over a year with unnecessary treatments. But eventually other GP  lady she corrected previous GP,s mistakes. 

But at least the last GP helped you to get the right medicines she made the right decision in terms of x ray scans etc...she sounded very knowledgeable. 

I'm a lack of medical knowledge person .

Yes your last message helped me so much.

Perhaps I should ask for second persons (GP)opinion about my problems. 

Many thanks  ,Hope good Karma works for you.

User
Posted 04 Jan 2021 at 22:58

Hello Again Chris

I forgot to mention that this Month I will have a US guided x ray (as you educated me about meaning of US) 

I will inform you about out comes of it.

Thank you so much for your taking time and responding to me.

Rikki

Ps.may I ask you this please how comes footballers they do have hernia surgery operation than after a months rests they play football again?

Edited by member 05 Jan 2021 at 11:40  | Reason: Something