Show search

Notification

Error

Suggestions please

User
Posted 12 Jan 2021 at 23:59

Hi All

This is my 2nd ever post.

My first post was about tummy pains and gallstones. 

This post is something else.

I had RP surgery operation over a year ago since than have been suffering with some problems 

This one is I'm going to mention it a bit different. 

Sometimes something poking from right and left hand side under my abdomen area but doesnt last long for a long time.also sometimes I can't pass wind. 

A.I wonder is that because of something with intestine 

B.hernia

C.Appendix 

Recently I was admitted to A,E

They done test that  have no Hernia 

But gallstones. 

I was told that hernia and appendix can be a life threatening condition 

I need your advice please 

Thank you.

User
Posted 13 Jan 2021 at 01:38
We are not medically trained and we don't have access to your medical records - I think you have to trust your doctors on this one.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 13 Jan 2021 at 11:42
These are not side effects of RP - perhaps you need to see someone about your anxiety?
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 13 Jan 2021 at 01:38
We are not medically trained and we don't have access to your medical records - I think you have to trust your doctors on this one.

User
Posted 13 Jan 2021 at 10:21

Hi Thanks for your comment 

Each time when I visit my GP or speak to someone from AE They go into different details.

The last time I spoke to 111 person I complain her about the testicls (left) pain and some discomfort around abdominal area than she asked me if I have chest pain I said yes and the pain (discomfort) goes through my left chin. 

Than she sent me an ambulance and they arrived they shaved my chest and done some test than took me to a hospital than after a urine test a doctor checked my abdominal area and testicle. 

He told me that I have no hernia.

And the pains around abdominal area normal because of I had a RP surgery they can disappear or stay there forever. 

Testicle pains could be related to gallstones, kidneys even liver.

Each time when I see someone medically train they all says different things. 

I'm so confused.

The NHS sent me to a private hospital last September was told got hernia on both sides.

Last year was told by a professor that I have no hernia. 

Why nobody informed me about all those sides effects of RP surgery?

Before I had the RP surgery I never suffered internally. Was a healthy man. 

User
Posted 13 Jan 2021 at 11:42
These are not side effects of RP - perhaps you need to see someone about your anxiety?

User
Posted 13 Jan 2021 at 13:07

Thank you for your comment 

Anxiety yes it's part of my life I believe that sooner or later I will die by heart attack but......I had Anxiety before my RP surgery operation anyway Past 25 years and Until I had the RP operation I never suffered internally never admitted to a hospital never EVER made visits to AE whole my life....why now?

Saying that you seem an experienced person so I respect for your opinion. 

Thank you