I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Cold hands/feet

User
Posted 21 Jan 2021 at 09:00

Hi Everybody, I had my Robotic Prostatectomy in Oct 2019. I'm pretty much back to normal now although I have developed cold hands and feet? has anyone else out there having the same issues?

User
Posted 21 Jan 2021 at 15:40

Hi Phil,  I've not read anything like that caused by the operation.  This winter I've had colder than normal hands and feet.   Poor circulation can be a cause or possibly a pinched nerve higher up although I've put it down to the weather.   My wife complains about it more than me, which got me a hot water bottle,  that helps.  Regards  Peter

User
Posted 09 Mar 2023 at 21:17

Hi Phil, do you still get this? I similarly had a robotic prostate removal and radiotherapy and now 6 months into two years of taking HT (zoladex) I’ve noticed I’m getting really numb / cold hands especially in the morning but more so now lasting all day. Seeing my oncologist about it next week. 

User
Posted 09 Mar 2023 at 22:56

Not quite the same thing, but I've always been quite happy in relatively cold rooms.

This changed very noticeably when I was on HT, and I felt cold unless the room was 21+C.

Having finished hormone therapy 2 years ago, I'm back to being fine in rooms at 16C.