Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Invicorp, the next step

User
Posted 04 Mar 2021 at 17:30

Hello

Has anyone within the group had a penile implant operation and has it been successful? If you also don't mind me asking your age.

Prior to the op my partner and I have a brilliant sex life which has now gone. I have tried Caverject &  Invicorp injections without result. Would you recommend having operation. I am 65.

I am also a Klinefelters male.

Thanks

Keith

User
Posted 04 Mar 2021 at 23:12

Hi Keith, 

I don't know anyone who has had a penile implant. There are a couple of posts on this recent thread which mention it. 

https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t27083-Severe-invicorp-shortage#post254680

Keep us informed how you get on, it would probably help a lot of our members (no pun intended). 

Dave

User
Posted 04 Mar 2021 at 23:19

James,

Have you had any help from ED clinic or Andrology with why Caverject and Invicorp don't work for you?
Did they work in-clinic?
Have they checked you're doing it correctly?

I can't think that Klinefelter's syndrone would make any difference to these drugs.

If you go ahead with a referral for penile implant, I would suggest you get a referral to UCLH if that's within reach. They do more than half the implants in England, and you don't want it done somewhere that does only a small number of them.