Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Lyn Ayres advice sought PSA gone down after EnzaStoped

User
Posted 15 Sep 2021 at 00:19

Hi Lyn,

Me again . Yesterday I asked the nurse who was doing some blood tests to add PSA as not ordered by doc.after my hospitilazion for cord compression.The result has come back 11 although stopped Enza 2 weeks ago as PSA 17.

I have had a series of urine infections since May and my PSA has now returned to  virtually what it was in May at 10.7.This could be antagragon or antrogin  withdrawal response (AAWRR)?

From my hospital bed reading AAWR can cause cancer to stop growing or shrink for months.If this is delaying the cancer Cabaz  treatment scheduled for tomorrow makes  no sense as sooner start the stuff  the sooner fails This way can save for another time.Should I raise this. with doctors tomorrow before they start chemo or are I  being delusional?

Regards

Norm

Edited by member 16 Sep 2021 at 02:44  | Reason: Typos

User
Posted 15 Sep 2021 at 12:59

Lyn,

Update . Seen doctors. this morning and raised my concerns.They are going to review way ahead again  in the light of the PSA results I requested at hospital ! Morale speak up if you think new facts being ignored.Feeling quite upbeat that Cabaza  chemo today not happening.May be able  to make better recovery from spinal cord radiology treatment before  being subjected to toxity of chemotherapy.Will update this thread with how things progress .    Need to establish if Enziulatimde really has failed or continuing urine infections since May have distorted results.?

Onwards and upwards

Regards

Norm

Edited by member 15 Sep 2021 at 23:23  | Reason: Typos

User
Posted 16 Sep 2021 at 12:46

Hi,

Today's update .Seen doctors back on Enza and no chemotherapy.Horrah !

Morale  read up  widely on your treatment and take initiative when you think medics have made a mis step.

Regards 

Norm

User
Posted 16 Sep 2021 at 17:36
That's good - concentrate on getting well and mobile - deal with the other stuff later.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 16 Sep 2021 at 17:43

As ever thanks Lyn

Regards

Norm