Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Sourcing a patient for their perspective - patient video

User
Posted 01 Dec 2021 at 16:42

Sourcing a patient for their perspective - patient video

I am looking for someone living with prostate cancer who is at a metastatic hormone-sensitive stage, preferentially, who has experience with being treated by novel hormonal therapy. The film will be for a company internal conference and not to be shared externally. The person living with prostate cancer would be interviewed in a conversation and filmed, it will be very informal, to ask about their experiences, hopes and aspirations. The person living with prostate cancer would need to be available for a total of 4 hours, this will include a 1-hour meet and greet and briefing, a 30 minute technical test, 1 hour to review contracts and 1.5 hours to film, of which their time will be compensated by fair market value regulations. All filming will be done over zoom and need to be pre-recorded by the 10th of January. As timelines are tight, we would like the person who wishes to participate to directly consent for their details to be passed on to Diana Ribeiro, DRibeir6@ITS.JNJ.com by the 8th of December.

User
Posted 01 Dec 2021 at 16:50
You’re looking at £300-400 compensation for such a survey.

Shame you didn’t mention the amount in your post.

I hope you find a participant.

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 01 Dec 2021 at 18:44
This seems like a job for Irun, he is a PR / media pro these days
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard