I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

rise in Tony's PSA

User
Posted 04 Feb 2022 at 05:56

Tony had his bloods done yesterday, He is on Patient View, it is where he can see blood results and medicatione to do with his kidney disease and he now gets his bloods done there for his prostate cancer, his PSA results do not usually show up on there though but this time they have . Tony's psa has gone up from 9 in nov to 21 yesterday , he is due an appt with his oncologist the next week or two, certainly not looking forwatd to it but at least it will not come as a big shock. I will have my fingers crossed that his amazing Dr P will have something else up his sleeve to try but not feeling very confident.

Barbara.x

Oh forgot to mention his brother has just had tests and is expecting his results soon. he has had scan and biopsy.

User
Posted 04 Feb 2022 at 05:56

Tony had his bloods done yesterday, He is on Patient View, it is where he can see blood results and medicatione to do with his kidney disease and he now gets his bloods done there for his prostate cancer, his PSA results do not usually show up on there though but this time they have . Tony's psa has gone up from 9 in nov to 21 yesterday , he is due an appt with his oncologist the next week or two, certainly not looking forwatd to it but at least it will not come as a big shock. I will have my fingers crossed that his amazing Dr P will have something else up his sleeve to try but not feeling very confident.

Barbara.x

Oh forgot to mention his brother has just had tests and is expecting his results soon. he has had scan and biopsy.

User
Posted 05 Feb 2022 at 00:13
Fingers xd for you Barbara! x
User
Posted 05 Feb 2022 at 07:06

Wishing you all the best 
Regards Barry

User
Posted 05 Feb 2022 at 12:03

Wishing all the best for Tony and hope there is more treatment available for him.

Take care x

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 05 Feb 2022 at 00:13
Fingers xd for you Barbara! x
User
Posted 05 Feb 2022 at 07:06

Wishing you all the best 
Regards Barry

User
Posted 05 Feb 2022 at 12:03

Wishing all the best for Tony and hope there is more treatment available for him.

Take care x