I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Intercourse Issues

User
Posted 30 Apr 2022 at 10:53

I have been prescribed Caverject Dual Chamber having started with 20mcg i  have slowly increased to the maximum 40mcg. Unfortunately this still isn't adequate enough to give me a strong enough erection for sexual intercourse :-(

Is there anything else out there that could help me?

Also does anyone know if your sexual partner can also suffer side effects from you using the above particularly if you are having to resort to oral instead of intercourse?

User
Posted 30 Apr 2022 at 12:39
Hi I’m 7 yrs on from surgery , was all fixed after the 3 yr mark luckily. Caverject didn’t give me a full erection nor Viridal , and gave me tremendous after pain like it had been slammed in a car door. I ended up for a while buying Invicorp25 from a private clinic. It was superb whilst I needed it and no pain at all. Best results came with daily Tadalafil 5 mg and regular pump use to keep everything flexible and engorged.

Once you’ve injected and swabbed and stopped bleeding there is no risk during oral sex. Don’t give up. It can return in time and just be creative 😆😆👍

User
Posted 10 Aug 2022 at 15:33

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Hi I’m 7 yrs on from surgery , was all fixed after the 3 yr mark luckily. Caverject didn’t give me a full erection nor Viridal , and gave me tremendous after pain like it had been slammed in a car door. I ended up for a while buying Invicorp25 from a private clinic. It was superb whilst I needed it and no pain at all. Best results came with daily Tadalafil 5 mg and regular pump use to keep everything flexible and engorged.
Once you’ve injected and swabbed and stopped bleeding there is no risk during oral sex. Don’t give up. It can return in time and just be creative 😆😆👍

I tried the pump for the first time yesterday, it was a struggle to get my little man into the hole, and also noticed it went limp, soon as I took off the pump, I might be doing something wrong!

User
Posted 10 Aug 2022 at 16:00
Key points :-

NEVER use a pump at the same time as injections as the vacuum and pull blood out of the injection site.

Yes if using a pump just for exercise it will go soft straight after removal. If using a professional pump for intercourse then the constriction ring goes on pump base. Get an erection and slide the ring off onto the base of your fella. Then release the vacuum and hey presto. There are different sizes of rings. Don’t be shocked if the ring hole is only like a polo mint …. That’s what is needed.

You could try Invicorp25 injections privately. Caverject never worked for me whereas Invicorp25 did. Hope this helps 👍