Error

Inguinal legitimate pains

User
Posted 10 May 2022 at 23:56

Good Evening Everyone 

Had a RP surgery operation about 3 years ago

Since then my health dramatically declined 

But I don't wish to bore you with my whole health problems

All I want to ask you to advise me about a certain issue. 

Since early last year I have been getting pains on my right handside of body where ingunial legitimate is.

Last year I admitted to the hospital at least 6-8 times one of the trip was with an Ambulance. 

So I have seen doctors..medical professionals about the issue but none of them diagnosed me with anything. 

They suspected about Hernia but after the  exams results no hernia

Basically it's when I lift anything heavy I get pains down there.

If I get on My knees I get pains if I start running or walking long distances I get pains as well as ingunial legitimate area gets swollen in the shape of a pen.

Also recently I noticed that if I have a sex or masturbate I get pains there as well

I wonder is it something to do dry orgazm?

I would be grateful if anyone of you could respond to  me.help me

Thank you all I'm advance. 

User
Posted 11 May 2022 at 17:42

Hi, really to hear you're having these problems 3 years after your RP operation. I know it's a major op but you would have hoped things would be good by now. I'm not sure any of us could give you advice given all the medical attention you've had! My only suggestion is that you keep demanding the medics take your problems serious and get to the bottom of it. It.may also be worth talking to one of the prostate cancer  uk nurses they they talk to a lot of men with PC and may have come across this problem before. Sorry not to have been any help. I really hope you get it sorted.

User
Posted 11 May 2022 at 21:56

As always I’m no expert at all. Could this ‘just’ be a hernia? I know its fairly common for us men to get a hernia in that area.

peter

User
Posted 12 May 2022 at 14:28
I've had an inguinal hernia before my RP and it has since returned, but I now have to wait in a long queue due to the post-covid waiting list. However, I am in no pain at all currently, unlike the first time.

To be honest I'm not sure how typical I was, as my hernia was misdignosed by GPs for some time until I got a new, and regular, GP who spotted I had a hernia straight away. Anyway I couldn't really put a pattern on the pain at all; some days I would get up and be fine all day; some days I would be fine and then suddenly get a crippling pain. Some days I was in pain shortly after getting up, but then it would go away. I did notice that exercise would sometimes bring it on, but that was about it in terms of triggers. RP didn't give me any hernia-like symptoms. I cannot imagine why masturbation would bring on pains, unless you were extremely vigorous!

When I was getting pain from a hernia I found that lying down and massaging the area was a help. Indeed a doctor told me that was what they would recommend when I said that I was doing it.

P.S. what do you mean by "ingunial legitimate". It's not a term I have heard used before.
User
Posted 12 May 2022 at 22:04
5 years before my RT I had an ingunial Hernia, right hand side - sometimes pain hit me, getting out of the car I had been driving.
Had that sorted out in hospital,
I do have a slight symptom, with the left side Hernia, but it does not really bother me.

Because of Covid pressure, I believe many hospitals are only doing Hernia Ops, if they become life threatening - they can be more dangerous with a woman I understand - Hernias of other types, that is.
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 11 May 2022 at 17:42

Hi, really to hear you're having these problems 3 years after your RP operation. I know it's a major op but you would have hoped things would be good by now. I'm not sure any of us could give you advice given all the medical attention you've had! My only suggestion is that you keep demanding the medics take your problems serious and get to the bottom of it. It.may also be worth talking to one of the prostate cancer  uk nurses they they talk to a lot of men with PC and may have come across this problem before. Sorry not to have been any help. I really hope you get it sorted.

User
Posted 11 May 2022 at 21:56

As always I’m no expert at all. Could this ‘just’ be a hernia? I know its fairly common for us men to get a hernia in that area.

peter

User
Posted 11 May 2022 at 23:00

I thank you so much for taking time and responding to me....I mean it.

At least you are given me a moral support!

Yes 3 years is a long time.

Many things happened since then those included I was in a relationship before but I'm past 2 years single man.

Sad but that's the truth.

I don't wish anything these kind of disease at all.

Even to my worse enemy!!

Before the surgery operation I was a kinda iron man fitness fanatic but now it's opposite. 

Take care my friend.

User
Posted 11 May 2022 at 23:05

Good Evening Peter

Yes agree with you sound like a hernia...even each time after I lift up anything heavier then 10 kilogram then I get pains there but....I have seen many doctors at the A&E mainly and they all advised me that it's not hernia!!

Yes  as you know that Most men after RP SURGERY  they do get Hernia symptoms! But after they done certain exercises I was told that I have no hernia issue.

I'm kinda stuck really. 

Not being cynical but I'm unemployed man so cannot afford to a private examination at a private hospital. 

Thank you for your kind thoughts 🙏 and taking time to respond to me. Much appreciated. 

User
Posted 12 May 2022 at 14:28
I've had an inguinal hernia before my RP and it has since returned, but I now have to wait in a long queue due to the post-covid waiting list. However, I am in no pain at all currently, unlike the first time.

To be honest I'm not sure how typical I was, as my hernia was misdignosed by GPs for some time until I got a new, and regular, GP who spotted I had a hernia straight away. Anyway I couldn't really put a pattern on the pain at all; some days I would get up and be fine all day; some days I would be fine and then suddenly get a crippling pain. Some days I was in pain shortly after getting up, but then it would go away. I did notice that exercise would sometimes bring it on, but that was about it in terms of triggers. RP didn't give me any hernia-like symptoms. I cannot imagine why masturbation would bring on pains, unless you were extremely vigorous!

When I was getting pain from a hernia I found that lying down and massaging the area was a help. Indeed a doctor told me that was what they would recommend when I said that I was doing it.

P.S. what do you mean by "ingunial legitimate". It's not a term I have heard used before.
User
Posted 12 May 2022 at 22:04
5 years before my RT I had an ingunial Hernia, right hand side - sometimes pain hit me, getting out of the car I had been driving.
Had that sorted out in hospital,
I do have a slight symptom, with the left side Hernia, but it does not really bother me.

Because of Covid pressure, I believe many hospitals are only doing Hernia Ops, if they become life threatening - they can be more dangerous with a woman I understand - Hernias of other types, that is.
User
Posted 13 May 2022 at 00:12

Good Evening 

Thanks for kind and very informative responses. 

After the RP operation back to December 2018 

Trust me it was a cock up a big time mess up I was not suffering with prostate related issues at all.none of my male siblings or father or extended members of family's had a prostate problems at all. In fact I was OK in the bedroom department. Very popular guy at the GYM (out door) used to go all day along without visiting  bathrooms.never had pains etc.one day all I said to my GP were ...I feel like I don't fully empty my bladder sometimes the. She referred me to tests etc.I even missed one of them then declined the further treatments..even by than my ex girlfriend said to me..WHAT'S PROSTATE WHATS WRONG WITH THOSE MEDICAL PEOPLE IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU AND OUR SEX LIFE !!

Anyway stupidly I did go ahead with my GP,s offer then everything became like a theatre performance like PHANT OF OPERA!!

They did seem to me as if I was going to live 2 more weeks so they rushed me and everything has been done in 6 months something. 

So I made a mistake and had a RP surgery then the iron man has gone and a ill sick man appeared. Plus girlfriend became ex!!

Was diagnosed with kidney problems suddenly (after the RP surgery)

Gallstones. 

Sorry not a randy man but in the past had a active bedroom life ...very colourful one that's all I can say.

Anyway active bedroom life is over now!I live like a monk now day's if I have to describe it!

So after the operation say 3 months I wanted keep my little soldier happy as active as possible and used pump everyday  because of lost of inches!!

By then I noticed that I was getting immediately tummy abdominal pains.

But I was told that they were adhesions pains.

Anyway...then I noticed gradually pains which is I described already in my post that was pre covid time couple of GP-medics in a person they examined my body even at A&E couple of times they did same standing,laying down coughing pressing down there etc 

But was told not hernia!! By all of them!

Then...my GP she referred me to a Private hospital The doctor he told me (after he examined me )

He is sure that I don't have a hernia issue but...just to make sure that a ultrasonography test will clearly help!

So two weeks after that I did go ahead with ultrasonography test and it was shown on both sides hernia.

I was disappointed with the outcomes of the test results really.

Because of it was a private hospital and they can be careless if you have a problem or not end of the day they get paid for the performances they do for each patients!!

Then I  was offered a surgery operation if I wanted...both sides of my body!

I told doctor that I'm a single man now I have no close relatives no son .siblings etc around of me they live on other side of the country and I'm unemployed  (because of the covid by then)

I can't go ahead with two surgery operation same time on both sides of my body.?

He said is OK don't it's not a big operation. 

You can be back to normal in 2 weeks times.

Then I did study my self...because of I live on my own and I have to lift things my self whenever I wish to I had to and climb 25 stairs to get to my place in and out etc with my shopping bags.etc.I have been getting pains.

Sometimes I do get pains as you described from your experience when I lay down or get up suddenly in and out of the car etc.

Then I did study of human body organs through Google images and I found the real problem!!

If you could Google search of Ingunial hernia then you can. See it...its on the right handside of body even left because of my pains on the right so I concentrated on the right  so ingunial hernia is kinda above the hernia area  and it's kinda pen shape slim line type..please do google image search of it.

Because of my job I do lift heavy items so I cannot avoid lifting things up.

I don't work anymore for my stripes clubs owner boss now I do more physical jobs part time though. 

Ohh also this is I noticed as well each time when I do PFE Public floor exercises (afterwards) I get pains as well at the same area...

Once again I thank you so much for your kind words and info.

Ps.Im not a sex addict man all I want to keep my little soldier healthy that's all.Im not even 60 years old though!!

Edited by member 15 May 2022 at 17:24  | Reason: More info more info

User
Posted 13 May 2022 at 00:23

Good Evening Thanks for your kind word's 

Much appreciated. 

I just typed a long information about my experiences in terms of hernia or not pains etc .....I responded to another gentleman above...May I kindly ask you to read it please...its rather late for me to type smiliar message again its 00.25 midnight now. But I'm grateful for your kind response and advise. 

Much appreciated.