I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Bit quiet in here

User
Posted 10 Jun 2022 at 08:33

Looks like no one has posted here in ages. Considering the recent campaign it would be good to revive the group

User
Posted 10 Jun 2022 at 09:58

Yes the groups for specific types of men have not really took off.

Most people just set the computer to show recent posts from any group. So it doesn't make much difference where you post. For nearly all men what your race is or your gender doesn't make a difference to how you will be treated. Though it does make a difference to how likely you are in life to need prostatecancer UK.

Perhaps the only exception being post op transsexuals who may face some different issues.

Dave

User
Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 14:52

Hi Omo bami oke, 

I think my husband would be interested in connecting with you - he has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer - his name is Funsho.

If of interest, please do send me a message.
Take care

Sarah

User
Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 18:28
More than happy to help if you have any questions just ask!

Regards

Ian

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 10 Jun 2022 at 09:58

Yes the groups for specific types of men have not really took off.

Most people just set the computer to show recent posts from any group. So it doesn't make much difference where you post. For nearly all men what your race is or your gender doesn't make a difference to how you will be treated. Though it does make a difference to how likely you are in life to need prostatecancer UK.

Perhaps the only exception being post op transsexuals who may face some different issues.

Dave

User
Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 14:52

Hi Omo bami oke, 

I think my husband would be interested in connecting with you - he has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer - his name is Funsho.

If of interest, please do send me a message.
Take care

Sarah

User
Posted 11 Jan 2023 at 18:28
More than happy to help if you have any questions just ask!

Regards

Ian

User
Posted 20 May 2023 at 22:55

Hi All,

Newbie here but happy to connect with anyone

Chris B

Edited by member 20 May 2023 at 22:56  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 05 Sep 2023 at 23:05

Hi Sarah,

i haven’t been on here for a while. How is your husband coping? Happy to connect with him. 

User
Posted 06 Sep 2023 at 12:10

Hi All,

I recently had surgery and recovering.  Happy to discuss my journey and help if necessary.  Hope all is well with everyone.  Thanks

User
Posted 08 Sep 2023 at 15:23

Hi Chris,

hope your recovering well. Make sure you take your time. It may not feel like it with robotics but surgery is a major op.

All the best

Omo

User
Posted 08 Sep 2023 at 19:19

You are absolutely right. It's been just over 3 months and can still feel some of the effects and do get tired sometimes.