I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

After surgery intimacy

User
Posted 26 Sep 2022 at 19:48

I am going into hospital on Saturday for removal surgery.  Talking with my wife regarding post surgery effects we both accept that I will suffer from erectile dysfunction for a period of time. What we are wondering is do you still have the urge in your mind with no reaction where it matters, or do you have no urge at all? 

Thanks David..

User
Posted 26 Sep 2022 at 22:29
Definitely still get the urge, the shock comes when you look down and the old man is still sleeping on the job!
User
Posted 26 Sep 2022 at 21:36
What I found was that having a catheter - and generally being zonked following surgery - rather took away urges.

But there was huge appreciation of cuddles long before the first signs of penile function returning.

User
Posted 27 Sep 2022 at 16:21

The good news is you can still reach orgasm with a flacid penis. I was keen to put this to the test shortly after my catheter removal and sure enough the nerves controlling orgasm were still in good working order. So sex of one kind or another is still possible.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 26 Sep 2022 at 21:36
What I found was that having a catheter - and generally being zonked following surgery - rather took away urges.

But there was huge appreciation of cuddles long before the first signs of penile function returning.

User
Posted 26 Sep 2022 at 22:29
Definitely still get the urge, the shock comes when you look down and the old man is still sleeping on the job!
User
Posted 27 Sep 2022 at 07:50

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

😂

User
Posted 27 Sep 2022 at 16:21

The good news is you can still reach orgasm with a flacid penis. I was keen to put this to the test shortly after my catheter removal and sure enough the nerves controlling orgasm were still in good working order. So sex of one kind or another is still possible.