Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Long and Winding Road Pt3

User
Posted 01 Dec 2022 at 14:00

Hi All

Things appear to be going OK, but hey who really knows. 

Its coming up to 3 years now since I finished my treatment I am off of my HT. Still have rectal bleeding every now and then but it appears this could be other things. But does appear to be easing but looks likes its long haul.

Even though I'm off HT my PSA is at the moment is around .1 which is encouraging.

Some nights I sleep right through but others I might get up once. Still that's better then the 3 or 4 I was getting up.

Still get fatigued but guess that has a lot to do with getting older.

Overall I'm pleased with the way things are going and hope they get even better.

Just to let people know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

User
Posted 01 Dec 2022 at 14:17

good news helps moral I am in a similar situation psa was 24.9 Gleason 9 2 years later after 37 lots of radiotherapy and 2 years on hormone therapy psa a constant 0.01 since end off radiation and more or less back to normal 👍 hopefully will continue in a similar vain  but who knows but like you said there is light at the end of the tunnel hopefully inspires others on here to keep positivity going merry Christmas one and all loads better mentally than this time last year when several off you lifted me out off a hole gaz 🌲