I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

I am trying still

User
Posted 25 Feb 2023 at 09:15

Hi all since I was last posting  I have had alot of success for the last 4 or 5 weeks i have been dry and no longer ware and pads. This came about with a discussion with my physio, I explained to her that I was still leaking on certain core area movements, so she suggested a basic routine of gentle core exercise. As soon as I started things were definitely better, with just doing just half sit ups, leg taps and knees to elbows. In just 2 weeks I was nearly dry, now I am fully dry but still doing my exercises everyday. 

Now for the thing that is not working as hoped, ED been using my pump regularly and there is a slight improvement, but not great I can climax but it's not hard enough to have sex properly with my wife. I take the tadafel the night before 4x2o mg tablets and to be honest it isn't much different than not taking the tablets. I don't see urology until 8th of  march where I will obviously ask these questions but was just wondering what other people think I should do. Cheers Greg

User
Posted 25 Feb 2023 at 14:32
It's early days TBH keep using the pump for rehab. That dose for the tadalifil doesn't sound correct. For an event dose you normally take it an hour or so before..

Pump should get it hard enough if you are doing it right but it takes practice and the "hinge effect" takes a bit of getting used to

User
Posted 25 Feb 2023 at 14:39

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
I take the tadafel the night before 4x2o mg tablets

Max dose is 20mg. Do you mean you're taking 80mg?

User
Posted 25 Feb 2023 at 22:06

I got that wrong sorry I take 5mg daily and before a try event I was told to take 4 tablets at once night before?

User
Posted 26 Feb 2023 at 00:05

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
I take the tadafel the night before 4x2o mg tablets

It may simply be too soon after your op - it can take many months or even years to regain erections. You are leaving too long a gap though - 4 tablets the night before and then expecting an erection the next day isn't how it works at this early stage in your recovery. Have you tried getting aroused an hour or so after taking the tablets? Do you feel randy when you are trying to get an erection? The tablets won't work if your mind isn't feeling up for it

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard