I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Volunteers needed: would you like to share your story of chemotherapy treatment for our website?

User
Posted 27 Feb 2023 at 14:04

Hi Online Community,

I’m William and I’m a Health Information Coordinator in the Health Information team here at Prostate Cancer UK.

I am looking for any volunteers who would be interested in being interviewed for a case study which would be part of our real life stories section on our website?

I am looking to interview someone via telephone who has had chemotherapy as prostate cancer treatment and the interview would involve talking through your prostate cancer diagnosis, treatment experience and if you experienced any side effects.

We currently don’t have a story from someone who has had chemotherapy, so we would be very grateful to speak with anyone who would be happy to share.

I would then use the interview to write a case study of your story which will be uploaded as part of our real-life stories website section. I would make sure that you were happy with the final text to go onto the website before publishing, and we would not publish anything without your approval.

If you would like to take part or would like to know more information please email me on: william.carter@prostatecanceruk.org

Many Thanks,

William 

Edited by moderator 27 Feb 2023 at 14:06  | Reason: Not specified