I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Travelling with a vacuum pump

User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 09:01

Perhaps a strange question, but I am due to fly on holiday and intend taking my vacuum pump with me to allow my rehabilitation to continue while away. But where do I pack it - hand luggage or hold luggage? 

User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 09:07
Depends if you will need it during the flight or not?

If you don't have any "mile high" plans stick it in your hold luggage!

User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 09:11
Ours always went in the hold luggage along with the lube.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 13:37
Taken on many cruises in suitcase. Never questioned thank the lord
User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 17:33

I did wonder about taking one in hand luggage(as I don’t take hold luggage) along with a male masturbator but knowing me I would have got stopped at security and had the whole lot them laughing there arses off!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 22:03
John only once took it in his hand luggage, along with a vibrator. I refused to go through security anywhere near him, just in case
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 30 Mar 2023 at 22:37

Never thought of joining the Mile High Club with a pump!

User
Posted 31 Mar 2023 at 14:36
Better not use it in flight. Iā€™d hazard a guess that changes in air pressure mid-vacuum might be a tad painful. ;-)
User
Posted 15 Apr 2023 at 13:29

Lyn, currently in the sun in Tenerife after a traumatic experience: put pump in hold luggage and got to hotel to find the case it was in had been searched - I hope they are more embarrassed than me. Going to try hand luggage on way home. If searched my Spanish is non-existent apart from being able order food, so could be entertaining šŸ˜‚

User
Posted 15 Apr 2023 at 16:05
They will still be trying to guess what the hell it was!

User
Posted 26 May 2023 at 10:09

Hio