I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Share your story about active surveillance!

User
Posted 11 Apr 2023 at 14:28

Hi Online Community,

My name is Anna and I’m a Health Information Officer in the Health Information team here at Prostate Cancer UK.

We currently have a dedicated webpage where men with prostate cancer share their experiences of being diagnosed, treatments, side effects of prostate cancer treatment and living with and after prostate cancer.

I am currently looking for a volunteer who would be interested in being interviewed via Microsoft Teams or telephone and who has had active surveillance as prostate cancer monitoring. The interview would involve talking through your prostate cancer diagnosis, monitoring experience and the emotional impact of undertaking active surveillance. I would then use the interview to write a case study of your story, which would be uploaded as part of our ‘real-life stories’ website section. I would ensure that you were happy with the final text to go onto the website before publishing, and we would not publish anything without your approval.

If you would like to take part or would like to know more information, please email me at: Anna.Preciado@prostatecanceruk.org

Many Thanks