I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

1 year On Since Surgery..

User
Posted 22 May 2023 at 21:29

Still issues with night time incontinence and ED. I was bilaterally nerved spared, still use the Tadalafil occasionally and same applies to the pump.

On the ED front, just gotten comfortable with strap on and cock sleeve combo! Hoping and praying for more positive improvements in the next 12 months.

Just wondering what people's timelines have been in the 1st 1year.

Thanks.

User
Posted 22 May 2023 at 21:29

Still issues with night time incontinence and ED. I was bilaterally nerved spared, still use the Tadalafil occasionally and same applies to the pump.

On the ED front, just gotten comfortable with strap on and cock sleeve combo! Hoping and praying for more positive improvements in the next 12 months.

Just wondering what people's timelines have been in the 1st 1year.

Thanks.

User
Posted 23 May 2023 at 01:53
John made most progress with erections between 24 - 36 months post-op

Night time incontinence but not a day time problem is very unusual post-RP and suggests that there is no mechanical problem. Sounds like it would be worth seeing if you can get some bladder training - are you under the care of a continence clinic?
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 23 May 2023 at 01:53
John made most progress with erections between 24 - 36 months post-op

Night time incontinence but not a day time problem is very unusual post-RP and suggests that there is no mechanical problem. Sounds like it would be worth seeing if you can get some bladder training - are you under the care of a continence clinic?
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 25 May 2023 at 15:05

If pelvic floor exercise physio is the same as continence clinic, then yes I am under their care. I have had one appointment so far, and she discounted eating past 6pm as a reason for weeing/flooding the bed.