I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Can someone translate this? Histology post RARP

User
Posted 23 Jun 2023 at 12:48

So I have just had my 6 week consult with the surgeon to get my histology report and it didn't go quite as well as I had hoped having had my PSA test yesterday at <0.01

I have a copy of the report but it's in French and I am sure some of the medical terms did not translate correctly.

The surgeon was very happy to see the PSA at <0.01 and wants to see me in 6 months time so it can't be anything too urgent. She did mention that I might need RT at some time in the future. The Gleeson was upgraded to a 9 (4+5) and a 5 OMS(2016) whatever that is.

So this is what the translated report says - any idea what it means in real English :)

CONCLUSION 

A. Prostate: predominantly acinar prostatic adenocarcinoma with ductal contingent, posterior left 
supposedly 3.5 cm long axis, Gleason score 9 (4+5).
Histoprognostic group 5 according to WHO 2016.
Presence of perineural commitments.
Presence of focal infiltration of extra-prostatic adipose tissue, without infiltration of seminal vesicles.
Presence of a focal impairment of the inked limit next to the base (R1). 23A7753

B. Right ilio-obturator dissection: absence of signs of malignancy in the 3 lymph nodes analyzed (ON+/3N).

C. Left ilio-obturator dissection: absence of sign of malignancy in the 2 nodes analyzed (ON+/2N).
TNM stage 2017: pT3a NO.
User
Posted 23 Jun 2023 at 13:08

Steve ,may be my phone but the text below conclusion is not all there, even if I rotate the phone. If you copy and then paste the text it should be okay 

Thanks Chris 

Edited by member 23 Jun 2023 at 13:13  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 23 Jun 2023 at 13:17
Let's see if this works

A. Prostate: predominantly acinar prostatic adenocarcinoma with ductal contingent, posterior left

supposedly 3.5 cm long axis, Gleason score 9 (4+5).

Histoprognostic group 5 according to WHO 2016.

Presence of perineural commitments.

Presence of focal infiltration of extra-prostatic adipose tissue, without infiltration of seminal vesicles.

Presence of a focal impairment of the inked limit next to the base (R1). 23A7753

B. Right ilio-obturator dissection: absence of signs of malignancy in the 3 lymph nodes analyzed (ON+/3N).

C. Left ilio-obturator dissection: absence of sign of malignancy in the 2 nodes analyzed (ON+/2N).

TNM stage 2017: pT3a NO.