I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

treatments without anaesthetic

User
Posted 09 Nov 2023 at 15:41

HI everyone, my first post. i have LAP, T3b, gleason 4+4. metastatic, my problem is i do not do well with anaesthetic, my heart stops with small amounts and is quite easy to restart but not so good with larger doses. I know it is unlikely anyone else has this problem so i am looking for non surgical treatments. I have had radiotherapy x 20 plus HT and had a TURP, and yes my heart did stop. Any information will be welcome thank you

User
Posted 09 Nov 2023 at 16:49

I’m not sure I understand your question….LAP?

You've had RT and HT,  not sure what other treatment you are referring to that would require a General Anaesthetic?

User
Posted 09 Nov 2023 at 17:42
Metastatic prostate cancer is not treated surgically. What treatments are you referring to?

Chris

User
Posted 09 Nov 2023 at 17:54

LAP locally advanced prostate cancer. As it has spread to seminal vesicles, bladder, bowl and anus i am interested in any non surgical treatments.

User
Posted 09 Nov 2023 at 18:43

You haven't got a bio/profile, so I don't know if the radiotherapy was to treat the seminal vesicles, bladder, bowl and anus, or if this spread happened after the radiotherapy. If you're currently T3b, you are presumably M1a?

User
Posted 12 Nov 2023 at 09:23
Hi Andy62, how do i set up a bio/profile?
User
Posted 12 Nov 2023 at 09:37

Click on My Account, and then Edit Profile.

You might want to look at some others first. Click on the person's nickname.

User
Posted 12 Nov 2023 at 12:28

Ediel, once written remember to go to the bottom of the page and "save".

Thanks Chris