I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Does anyone else get a semi whilst having a poo?

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 15:32

Hi,

I never ever expected to have to ask such a question. 😬

I had RARP nine months ago.  Since then 'Little Adrian' had been as dead as a Dodo, apart from when I jab him with Invicorp. These injections are about 60% successful. 

Like most on here, I dream of being able to perform naturally but nothing much seems to  be happening.

However,  I've found that whilst passing/trying to pass a motion, especially when having to strain a little, I noticed there's a bit of swelling in the old todger. Likewise whilst  on the bidet, washing down below, there's often a degree of swelling. 

Does it mean life below may return?

Is it something to do with blood flow? 

I've also noticed that Invicorp seems to work much better when I'm upright and not nearly as well whilst I'm lying down.

Is this due to gravity assisting blood flow to the nether regions?

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Edited by member 14 Nov 2023 at 19:55  | Reason: Extra text

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 20:50
Hi - quick response:

- this is a stimulus response - baby boys do something similar when weeing or pooing. It is unrelated to the nerves which control erections when you feel randy

- I could be wrong but I think the swelling when on the bidet is different and may indeed indicate that there is still some improvement to come

- my OH finds erections vary depending on whether he is standing or laid down - gravity presumably has something to do with it

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 23:45

Adrianus, I was supposedly non nerve sparring but I get a frequently get a swelling when passing a motion. I think it has been mentioned by quite a few guys on here.

I also found my orgasms are far more enjoyable than they were before surgery. You may also find that you do not require an erection to have an orgasm. Some guys report that orgasms are actually painful post surgery 

Google a "touchy subject" and look at some of the you tube videos, some techniques may be out of people's comfort zone .

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 15 Nov 2023 at 09:48

I can confirm that I too have that unexpected side effect. I had hoped that it was a sign of better things to come but no so far.

Martin

User
Posted 01 Dec 2023 at 11:14
😂😂😂

I have reported this person to the moderator for spam

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 20:50
Hi - quick response:

- this is a stimulus response - baby boys do something similar when weeing or pooing. It is unrelated to the nerves which control erections when you feel randy

- I could be wrong but I think the swelling when on the bidet is different and may indeed indicate that there is still some improvement to come

- my OH finds erections vary depending on whether he is standing or laid down - gravity presumably has something to do with it

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 22:50

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I hope you're right. I don't really understand penis nerves. It's still sensitive but I suppose those nerves are different to the nerves that prompt erections?

I just thought while defecating your body is likely to be pushing more blood to muscles in the anus area, especially if your straining a bit. I thought that somehow that may lead to some of the "extra blood' some how getting into the penis?

Similarly, when I do pelvic excerises, contracting the anus muscles, causes the penis to flinch, as if some blood is being pumped into it.

Edited by member 15 Nov 2023 at 08:58  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 23:45

Adrianus, I was supposedly non nerve sparring but I get a frequently get a swelling when passing a motion. I think it has been mentioned by quite a few guys on here.

I also found my orgasms are far more enjoyable than they were before surgery. You may also find that you do not require an erection to have an orgasm. Some guys report that orgasms are actually painful post surgery 

Google a "touchy subject" and look at some of the you tube videos, some techniques may be out of people's comfort zone .

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 15 Nov 2023 at 08:08

Cheers Chris.

I can still orgasm, flaccid or relatively erect, they seem as good as pre op and no pain. It just doesnt feel quite the same without ejaculation. I did suffer for a while with urinating whilst having an orgasm, but fortunately that  problem seems to have passed. At least dry orgasms have saved me a fortune in tissues.😁

I'm glad to find I'm not the only one with the weird penis swelling while pooing. 

Adrian

Edited by member 15 Nov 2023 at 08:57  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 15 Nov 2023 at 09:48

I can confirm that I too have that unexpected side effect. I had hoped that it was a sign of better things to come but no so far.

Martin

User
Posted 15 Nov 2023 at 10:12

Hi - quick response:
- this is a stimulus response - baby boys do something similar when weeing or pooing.  

OMG!

Perhaps I'm regressing to childhood!

I've been sleeping like a baby.

Crying all night and peeing myself. 😄

Edited by member 15 Nov 2023 at 10:28  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 15 Nov 2023 at 13:23

Totally the same thing happens to me! I had also assumed it was to do with the blood, gravity, straining, etc. After non nerve sparing surgery this is weirdly the closest I have been yet to an erection. It does give some hope though.

User
Posted 16 Nov 2023 at 01:56

yes. i have the same. 

and while sitting on the toilet, I can stimulate myself to close to a full erection (80%)

while standing, i can maybe get to 70% but with more difficulty.

lying in bed, almost nothing, floppy semi at best

User
Posted 01 Dec 2023 at 11:14
😂😂😂

I have reported this person to the moderator for spam