I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Bathmate Pump

User
Posted 29 Nov 2023 at 15:36

Has anyone used or using a Bathmate Pump, if so is it best used in the Bath or Shower or doesn't it matter.

Do you need to have an erection prior to using it or does it make you Erect.

Edited by member 29 Nov 2023 at 16:57  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 29 Nov 2023 at 17:22

Hi Badger,

I've just started using a hydromax Bathmate as I had a prostatectomy in July. Not had a full erection yet with it as I'm struggling to get used to it, but it definitely got some blood moving to the desired spot.

Used in both shower & bath 3 times in total, hope I'm more successful with it.

It's for a flaccid penis to get a erection, to keep the erection think you'll need a cock ring.

Hope helps

User
Posted 24 Dec 2023 at 14:12
I've used a Bathmate for a while for training, just keeping the penis muscle stretched and reducing possible atrophy. I also use a VED for intercourse as the Bathmate does not have any way of maintaining the erection once the pressure is released. I use warm water and find it more comfortable than the air pressurised VED. I either use it in the shower or over the sink. I've made up a halter to support the Bathmate while I wash or clean my teeth. As with the VED you still need to ensure your testicles are pulled away from the opening. The only thing I've noticed is that my pee goes everywhere and I often have to pee through a used toilet roll to actually get it in the pan.

Jerry