I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Can bloody semen cause infection

User
Posted 13 Dec 2023 at 20:28

Hi, I had my biopsy on Monday afternoon and intend to masturbate tomorrow Thursday for the first time. I am expecting blood but worry that this might lead to infection which I have escaped so far? Any advice or experience please?

User
Posted 13 Dec 2023 at 23:19

You will be fine. Infection would require some bacteria to get into your body, from outside your body. 

Normally bacteria get in your body either because you eat them, you breathe them in, or you cut yourself and they get through your skin. There are other less common routes (through the eyes, up the urethra) . A biopsy has a risk because your skin is punctured.

Masturbation has no risk as it is an outgoing process, nothing is going in your body only out.

You will be surprised (and terrified) by the colour. What comes out will be black, or very dark brown. Don't worry and have another go, it will be a week or two before what comes out is white.

There is a tiny argument for getting as much out as quickly as possible. The iron in the dead blood, can make future MRI scans harder to read, so better to get it out of your prostate. I doubt this is significant enough to justify excessive masturbation, but any excuse to masturbate is good enough for me.

Dave

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 00:09

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I used to enjoy a J Arthur but since my op it's like massaging a maggot.😁

On a recent post I mentioned a Doxy Wand massager (other brands available). One member who used to be a regular poster bought one and thanked my post. He hardly ever posts now. I think he has found a better way of spending his evenings😉.

Dave

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 08:00

Make the most of it whilst you can would be my advice, as if any treatment is required is probably going to affect your ability to ‘have fun’.

With regard to the Massager, this device from Lovehoney I have found amazing. Works every time with strong orgasms and amazingly sensitive ‘aftershocks’ even though I have zero libido😊

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tracey-cox-supersex-supertight-clear-stroker/a34068g61076.html

Best £22 I’ve spent in a while!

Happy Handjobs!
Derek

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 12:49

With regard to the Massager, this device from Lovehoney I have found amazing. Works every time with strong orgasms and amazingly sensitive ‘aftershocks’ even though I have zero libido

I'm confused with that one Derek - it appears you have to insert an erect penis into it for it to work. I guess if you are a 'shower' then you may have enough meat to stuff in one end but I don't think it would work for me.
I use a wrap around one that has a buzzing button and when located at the right spot does the job - but my old one (similar to the one you have) can only work with erections.

Ah Yes, Steve you are right. I can still manage an erection through foreplay, even better with the little blue, pill but I don’t think it would work without it so you much need to use a vacuum pump. I tried something like you’ve described but it didn’t work as well for me. With zero libido I just don’t  have the desire or sensitivity to achieve orgasm through penetration but this works great for me. Everyone is different but for the moment its sexual outercourse for my wife and I😊

BTW I am definitely a grower, not a shower!🤣🤣 that causes issues when using a vacuum pump!

Edited by member 14 Dec 2023 at 12:50  | Reason: Not specified

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 13 Dec 2023 at 23:19

You will be fine. Infection would require some bacteria to get into your body, from outside your body. 

Normally bacteria get in your body either because you eat them, you breathe them in, or you cut yourself and they get through your skin. There are other less common routes (through the eyes, up the urethra) . A biopsy has a risk because your skin is punctured.

Masturbation has no risk as it is an outgoing process, nothing is going in your body only out.

You will be surprised (and terrified) by the colour. What comes out will be black, or very dark brown. Don't worry and have another go, it will be a week or two before what comes out is white.

There is a tiny argument for getting as much out as quickly as possible. The iron in the dead blood, can make future MRI scans harder to read, so better to get it out of your prostate. I doubt this is significant enough to justify excessive masturbation, but any excuse to masturbate is good enough for me.

Dave

User
Posted 13 Dec 2023 at 23:38

Hi, I had my biopsy on Monday afternoon and intend to masturbate tomorrow .

Lucky you. I used to enjoy a J Arthur but since my op it's like massaging a maggot.😁

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 00:09

I used to enjoy a J Arthur but since my op it's like massaging a maggot.😁

On a recent post I mentioned a Doxy Wand massager (other brands available). One member who used to be a regular poster bought one and thanked my post. He hardly ever posts now. I think he has found a better way of spending his evenings😉.

Dave

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 06:25

Hi, I had my biopsy on Monday afternoon and intend to masturbate tomorrow .

Lucky you. I used to enjoy a J Arthur but since my op it's like massaging a maggot.😁

does that mean you can’t orgasm? Hope that’s not too personal. I’m just preparing myself for future if it pans out that way, results from my biopsy in 4-5 weeks! 

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 08:00

Make the most of it whilst you can would be my advice, as if any treatment is required is probably going to affect your ability to ‘have fun’.

With regard to the Massager, this device from Lovehoney I have found amazing. Works every time with strong orgasms and amazingly sensitive ‘aftershocks’ even though I have zero libido😊

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tracey-cox-supersex-supertight-clear-stroker/a34068g61076.html

Best £22 I’ve spent in a while!

Happy Handjobs!
Derek

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 08:18

I managed it and thankfully was prepared for the almost cherry coloured goo! Since it is day 3 it wasn’t bright red, so all sounds in order! Thanks for the advice 

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 09:46

does that mean you can’t orgasm? Hope that’s not too personal. I’m just preparing myself for future if it pans out that way, results from my biopsy in 4-5 weeks! 

Morning mate.

Nothings too personal on this site that's why it's so brilliant.

If you end up having to have surgery you're likely to have difficulties to get an erection for a while. You can still orgasm but not ejaculate. This is why we're saying make the most of it whilst you can.

Adrian

Edited by member 14 Dec 2023 at 09:47  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 09:55

It's a new skill that you have to learn!

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 10:00

With regard to the Massager, this device from Lovehoney I have found amazing. Works every time with strong orgasms and amazingly sensitive ‘aftershocks’ even though I have zero libido

I'm confused with that one Derek - it appears you have to insert an erect penis into it for it to work. I guess if you are a 'shower' then you may have enough meat to stuff in one end but I don't think it would work for me.
I use a wrap around one that has a buzzing button and when located at the right spot does the job - but my old one (similar to the one you have) can only work with erections.

User
Posted 14 Dec 2023 at 12:49

Ah Yes, Steve you are right. I can still manage an erection through foreplay, even better with the little blue, pill but I don’t think it would work without it so you much need to use a vacuum pump. I tried something like you’ve described but it didn’t work as well for me. With zero libido I just don’t  have the desire or sensitivity to achieve orgasm through penetration but this works great for me. Everyone is different but for the moment its sexual outercourse for my wife and I😊

BTW I am definitely a grower, not a shower!🤣🤣 that causes issues when using a vacuum pump!

Edited by member 14 Dec 2023 at 12:50  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 19 Dec 2023 at 22:40

I’m pleased your masturbation wasn’t too unnerving. I’d not found this site when I had my first post-biopsy masturbation and I was horrified. If you have to have a prostatectomy then things obviously change. For me, the nerves couldn’t be spared and so I can’t get erections naturally. Regarding orgasms, every man is different. I can still get orgasms fairly easily with my soft penis. Some men can’t, some have disappointing ones and some have incredibly intense orgasms.

User
Posted 20 Dec 2023 at 11:01
It’s nothing two years in the army and a cold shower won’t fix .