I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Merry Christmas 2023🎄

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 07:59

I would like to wish all the members of this Group and everyone at PCUK a Merry Christmas and sincerest thanks for all the fantastic support you’ve given me throughout this past year, it has made a HUGE difference to me in dealing with this disease.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and that 2024 is a good one for us ALL!

All the best,

Derek

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 08:33
Cheers to that!
User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 09:00

Same too you Derek and everyone else battling this awful desease and to all at pcuk and those at the NHS that treat us all have a better 2024 gaz 👍

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 09:37

And a very merry Xmas to you Derek. We were up with the grandkids  just after 4am!

Blooming Santa!   🙂

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 10:20

The same to you and yours Derek. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Ian.

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 11:06
Seasons good wishes to all. I don't post very often these days due to my increased role as carer for my wife who has advanced Vascular Dementia but I know there are many others who continue to post on a frequent basis and the pool of knowledge increases.
Barry
User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 11:11

Merry Christmas to you Decho and everyone else here. I wish you all a Happy New Year. This is an amazing forum to seek help, advice and offer support to one another.

'Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it.'                    Richard Feynman (1918-1988) Nobel Prize laureate

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 11:50

Merry Christmas to you Decho and all the others on this site. Including the admin and moderators who allow us to be a bit daft, but do filter out the spam and snake oil salesmen.

Dave

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 12:45
Merry Christmas Derek, have a fabulous Christmas 👍
User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 14:13

Merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 25 Dec 2023 at 18:25

Derek

Merry Christmas to you and those you love.

It’s now a year since my RARP and I’ve found the posts from yourself and a lot of others on this forum a great support.

Following my diagnosis a good friend who organises an annual friendly golf day, donated half the surplus made to PCUK and then found he also had prostate cancer! For both of us, treatment has been successful.

I wish all those currently under treatment all the best for good outcomes in 2024.

User
Posted 26 Dec 2023 at 17:14
Happy Christmas to you all xxx
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard