I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Quite a journey so far.

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 09:22

Hi to all. Such a wonderful resource here. Realising I hadn’t had a PSA test for a while, I’m glad something niggled at me to get one. PSA of 16.8 and MRI before Xmas with a Pirad score of 5, had a biopsy and now awaiting the results next Tuesday. Quite a long and anxious wait but pragmatic about it all, thanks to reading some of these threads. Keeping myself busy in between. I’m sure that your future thoughts and advice will be invaluable. I’m 63 and live on the south coast of the UK. 

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 14:05

Welcome aboard Andre

As Adrian and Derek have said, none of us really wanted to be in this little gang, but we keep each other motivated, informed and amused in equal measure. Good luck with your results mate.

Ian. 

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 09:22

Hi to all. Such a wonderful resource here. Realising I hadn’t had a PSA test for a while, I’m glad something niggled at me to get one. PSA of 16.8 and MRI before Xmas with a Pirad score of 5, had a biopsy and now awaiting the results next Tuesday. Quite a long and anxious wait but pragmatic about it all, thanks to reading some of these threads. Keeping myself busy in between. I’m sure that your future thoughts and advice will be invaluable. I’m 63 and live on the south coast of the UK. 

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 11:15

Welcome to our ‘ Special’ club Andre.😊 I’m sure you’d rather NOT be a member but now that you are I am sure it will be a real help on your journey.

Stay strong and positive and don’t forget to have some laughs. I know it’s easier said than done but this disease has so many ways of being cured, so Good Luck!

Derek

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 13:25

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
I’m sure that your future thoughts and advice will be invaluable. 

Warm welcome, Andre. We'll do our best to help and support you mate.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 11:15

Welcome to our ‘ Special’ club Andre.😊 I’m sure you’d rather NOT be a member but now that you are I am sure it will be a real help on your journey.

Stay strong and positive and don’t forget to have some laughs. I know it’s easier said than done but this disease has so many ways of being cured, so Good Luck!

Derek

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 13:25

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
I’m sure that your future thoughts and advice will be invaluable. 

Warm welcome, Andre. We'll do our best to help and support you mate.

User
Posted 15 Feb 2024 at 14:05

Welcome aboard Andre

As Adrian and Derek have said, none of us really wanted to be in this little gang, but we keep each other motivated, informed and amused in equal measure. Good luck with your results mate.

Ian.