Notification

Error

Over anxious?

User
Posted 22 Feb 2024 at 18:06

Thank you for your thoughts.

My circs.. 56 year old. Equivocal/no symptoms 

Routine PSA Dec22 3.2, Dec23 4, Jan24 6.3

Referred for MRI and Likert 3, suspicious findings. 

Now referred for biopsy - next week. 

Worried. But of course there are situations much worse than mine. I suppose I’m looking for positives!

User
Posted 22 Feb 2024 at 19:47

Hello mate,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that you've had to join us but I'm glad you have. 

Your Likert score means it's inconclusive regarding cancer. Your PSA is a bit high but that could be caused by non cancerous prostate conditions.

Your biopsy will give a much clearer picture of your condition. The biopsy itself is nothing to worry about.

Best of luck and please keep us informed of how you get on.

User
Posted 22 Feb 2024 at 18:06

Thank you for your thoughts.

My circs.. 56 year old. Equivocal/no symptoms 

Routine PSA Dec22 3.2, Dec23 4, Jan24 6.3

Referred for MRI and Likert 3, suspicious findings. 

Now referred for biopsy - next week. 

Worried. But of course there are situations much worse than mine. I suppose I’m looking for positives!

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 22 Feb 2024 at 19:47

Hello mate,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that you've had to join us but I'm glad you have. 

Your Likert score means it's inconclusive regarding cancer. Your PSA is a bit high but that could be caused by non cancerous prostate conditions.

Your biopsy will give a much clearer picture of your condition. The biopsy itself is nothing to worry about.

Best of luck and please keep us informed of how you get on.

User
Posted 27 Feb 2024 at 04:19

A I  With link attachment to gaming site.

Reported.

Edited by member 27 Feb 2024 at 07:38  | Reason: Additional text

User
Posted 27 Feb 2024 at 09:08
I guarantee that every single one of us has been anxious during the discovery process and prior to the procedure(s) - it's natural. In almost every case I think we would agree that it was far easier to handle that we ever expected. Good luck and try and keep things in perspective (easy to say, hard to do LOL)