I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Happy birthday Decho!

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 07:28

Derek's sixty eight today. ๐ŸŽ‚He's a stalwart on this forum and helps keep the place ticking over, but more importantly he's such a kind, supportive and upbeat bloke. 

He was the first to welcome me to the forum and to me epitomises all that's good here.

I hope I haven't made you blush pal. 

Keep up the good work mate!

Don't have too many whiskies.

Edited by member 15 Mar 2024 at 10:59  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 07:28

Derek's sixty eight today. ๐ŸŽ‚He's a stalwart on this forum and helps keep the place ticking over, but more importantly he's such a kind, supportive and upbeat bloke. 

He was the first to welcome me to the forum and to me epitomises all that's good here.

I hope I haven't made you blush pal. 

Keep up the good work mate!

Don't have too many whiskies.

Edited by member 15 Mar 2024 at 10:59  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 12:18

Thanks so much, your good wishes mean so much to me, as does the support from everyone on this forum.

Im out in Fuerteventura until 29th, it’s sunny and warm, even the sea is warm for March(climate change I think), the mojitos are fabulous(great for painful joints), and going out for dinner to our favourite restaurant with my wonderful and understanding wife.

This disease and treatment is awful but living every day as best you can makes such a difference๐Ÿ’ช

Derek

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 11:57

Happy birthday Derek ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 12:29

Happy birthday decho have one for me stuck at work today ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ enjoy the break 

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 13:01

You look younger than 68 Derek!

We were in fuerteventura last February, and took a hike up Volcano Calderón Hondo, nice views when the rain stopped. 

Happy birthday!

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 20:12

Happy Birthday, Decho. 

As Adrianus has said, you're a stalwart of this forum and I really appreciate your input..

Best wishes always,

JedSee.

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 20:21

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

We were in fuerteventura last February, and took a hike up Volcano Calderón Hondo, nice views when the rain stopped. 

Happy birthday!

Thank you so much you’ve made my day๐Ÿ˜Š The Valcono is one of our favourite ebike routes stopping off at Lajares in one of the many fabulous cafes/bakeries ๐Ÿ˜Š

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 11:57

Happy birthday Derek ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 12:18

Thanks so much, your good wishes mean so much to me, as does the support from everyone on this forum.

Im out in Fuerteventura until 29th, it’s sunny and warm, even the sea is warm for March(climate change I think), the mojitos are fabulous(great for painful joints), and going out for dinner to our favourite restaurant with my wonderful and understanding wife.

This disease and treatment is awful but living every day as best you can makes such a difference๐Ÿ’ช

Derek

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 12:29

Happy birthday decho have one for me stuck at work today ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ enjoy the break 

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 13:01

Happy birthday!

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 20:12

Happy Birthday, Decho. 

As Adrianus has said, you're a stalwart of this forum and I really appreciate your input..

Best wishes always,

JedSee.

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 20:21

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Happy birthday!

Thank you so much you’ve made my day๐Ÿ˜Š The Valcono is one of our favourite ebike routes stopping off at Lajares in one of the many fabulous cafes/bakeries ๐Ÿ˜Š

User
Posted 16 Mar 2024 at 01:00
Aww, happy birthday!
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard