Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Sometimes you’ve just got to laugh

User
Posted 01 Apr 2024 at 13:10

This is not an April Fool BTW.

This morning, before I took my wife a cup of tea up to bed I thought I would take a wee blue pill in the hope that something might happen🤞

Well after a few kisses and cuddles it developed a bit more. Penetrative sex just doesn’t work for me so it’s mutual masturbation. So after giving my wife a good time I lay back for some fun myself, using the wonderful toy from Lovehoney. Well, my wife just got started and of course I had a hot flush, so there was me, lying there with me holding my bedside fan blasting in my face whilst my wife pleasured me. We both burst out laughing🤣🤣🤣

But it worked…and we both had a good time😊

I don’t know why I’m telling you all about my sex life but one thing that PCa has taught me is to be able to have a laugh…if you don’t it can be a very long journey!

Happy Easter all of you.

Derek

User
Posted 01 Apr 2024 at 13:10

This is not an April Fool BTW.

This morning, before I took my wife a cup of tea up to bed I thought I would take a wee blue pill in the hope that something might happen🤞

Well after a few kisses and cuddles it developed a bit more. Penetrative sex just doesn’t work for me so it’s mutual masturbation. So after giving my wife a good time I lay back for some fun myself, using the wonderful toy from Lovehoney. Well, my wife just got started and of course I had a hot flush, so there was me, lying there with me holding my bedside fan blasting in my face whilst my wife pleasured me. We both burst out laughing🤣🤣🤣

But it worked…and we both had a good time😊

I don’t know why I’m telling you all about my sex life but one thing that PCa has taught me is to be able to have a laugh…if you don’t it can be a very long journey!

Happy Easter all of you.

Derek

User
Posted 01 Apr 2024 at 20:45

Absolutely Not! Had to wait for the little blue pill to work so it was tea first🤣🤣🤣

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 08:00

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
You had me rolling around - had EXACTLY the same situation a week ago - one partner very satisfied, started with my toy and the battery failed after 30 secs - and it's lithium so it wasn't a case of getting slower and slower, it just stopped dead. By the time we found the charger cable it was too late :(

The strange thing is Steve, the last time it happened I just burst into tears, much better to laugh about it.😊

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 15:35

Yes Phil, I thought I would feel frustrated that sex was not the same, but having zero libido is a weird feeling(or no feeling in fact😟) and at times I just feel sad. However I had my testosterone tested today(had to blag my way through it to get it mind you) along with my PSA, I want to use this as a base point for when (hopefully🤞) things start to happen.

In the meantime, onwards and upwards…well as much as the Peyronie’s disease(another side effect😟) allows me to.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 01 Apr 2024 at 18:33

I hoped you didn't let your tea get cold.

User
Posted 01 Apr 2024 at 20:45

Absolutely Not! Had to wait for the little blue pill to work so it was tea first🤣🤣🤣

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 07:32
You had me rolling around - had EXACTLY the same situation a week ago - one partner very satisfied, started with my toy and the battery failed after 30 secs - and it's lithium so it wasn't a case of getting slower and slower, it just stopped dead. By the time we found the charger cable it was too late :(
User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 08:00

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

The strange thing is Steve, the last time it happened I just burst into tears, much better to laugh about it.😊

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 09:25
Those darn hormones :)
Just had my first injection of 3 month Decapeptyl so waiting to see what happens - it's only been 2 hours so nothing so far :)
User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 13:02

Hi Steve I was on decapeptyl for 18 months didn't feel any different I was worried it wasn't working  I had very little side effects with it very occasionally had a hot sweat but generally ok 

Edited by member 02 Apr 2024 at 13:02  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 14:21
I was going to ask how long before any symptoms manifest themselves as I had the injection at 8am and don't feel any different than I did yesterday. Maybe they come along later?
User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 14:33

That’s brilliant Derek. Good for you 👍. 
I’m afraid my wife is suffering the menopause badly at the moment and has no feelings like that. I can still ‘get it on’ on my own but I’m not really into that . Feel a bit sad at what I’m missing sometimes but wifey isn’t the type to just go through the motions, so we are sexless at the moment. 

Keep it up 😳🤣…. 

Phil

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 15:35

Yes Phil, I thought I would feel frustrated that sex was not the same, but having zero libido is a weird feeling(or no feeling in fact😟) and at times I just feel sad. However I had my testosterone tested today(had to blag my way through it to get it mind you) along with my PSA, I want to use this as a base point for when (hopefully🤞) things start to happen.

In the meantime, onwards and upwards…well as much as the Peyronie’s disease(another side effect😟) allows me to.

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 16:47

Hi Derek, well the weird thing is I still have a libido, albeit not as strong as it was. So my libido is more than my wife’s. Not sure if that’s normal with 1.3 T …? I doubt it. 
But I spoke to my CNS about it when I was on Prostap at the beginning and she said that in effect it’s not just chemical libido but memories and emotions all mixed up.

Phil