I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

thank goodness

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 16:18

Just got last of scans back...no mets so original T3a n0m0 still stands and I can hope for a full cure. For those waiting for results you have my thoughts and prayers its a time like no other in my life  and for me absolutely crushing.....and now I can make plans again, including contributing here.

Edited by member 06 Jun 2024 at 20:07  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 16:18

Just got last of scans back...no mets so original T3a n0m0 still stands and I can hope for a full cure. For those waiting for results you have my thoughts and prayers its a time like no other in my life  and for me absolutely crushing.....and now I can make plans again, including contributing here.

Edited by member 06 Jun 2024 at 20:07  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 16:35

Great result that's there's no further spread mate. Best of luck to you.

Edited by member 06 Jun 2024 at 20:09  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 19:58

Great result Thuddly, you must be so happy the wait is over and the results are good.

Now you just need to get a treatment plan in place and you’ll feel much better!

All the best,

Derek

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 21:29

I always say that the worst part of this disease is the worry and waiting - our brains sometimes are not the best when dealing with the unknown and always making the worst possible outlook seem inevitable.

Glad to hear you had some positive results and can now get on with dealing with what you know is there rather than worrying about what might be there.

Take care

Edited by member 06 Jun 2024 at 21:30  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 07 Jun 2024 at 10:21

That's great! The waiting is horrible isn't it. Now you can get your treatment plan in place and crack on with getting it dealt with. Keep us posted on your progress, and good luck with whichever treatment you have.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 16:35

Great result that's there's no further spread mate. Best of luck to you.

Edited by member 06 Jun 2024 at 20:09  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 19:58

Great result Thuddly, you must be so happy the wait is over and the results are good.

Now you just need to get a treatment plan in place and you’ll feel much better!

All the best,

Derek

User
Posted 06 Jun 2024 at 21:29

I always say that the worst part of this disease is the worry and waiting - our brains sometimes are not the best when dealing with the unknown and always making the worst possible outlook seem inevitable.

Glad to hear you had some positive results and can now get on with dealing with what you know is there rather than worrying about what might be there.

Take care

Edited by member 06 Jun 2024 at 21:30  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 07 Jun 2024 at 10:21

That's great! The waiting is horrible isn't it. Now you can get your treatment plan in place and crack on with getting it dealt with. Keep us posted on your progress, and good luck with whichever treatment you have.