I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

NEW acquisition

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 17:35

I have recently taken delivery of a Vibrating Penis Head Massager for £11.59 from ebay,  well worth a try .

I have  had RT and have been on HT for 18 months just changed to Degarelix,with my pump and the above I am able to achieve satisfaction and would recommend it for the small outlay. 

Encouragement from my wife helps too , never give up .

Mike

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 20:05

Hi Mike.

I was, of course, only joking. Anything to enhance our damaged sex lives must be worth considering.

I've never got into pumps. I'm very ham- fisted and would probably end up damaging the pump or myself. I'm a great fan of Invicorp injections. The more I use it the better it seems to get. An erection within ten minute (about 80% as a good as pre op) and lasts for a couple of hours. It's saved our sex life.

User
User
Posted 27 Jul 2024 at 09:35

have done but not sure if allowed .

Mike

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 17:35

I have recently taken delivery of a Vibrating Penis Head Massager for £11.59 from ebay,  well worth a try .

I have  had RT and have been on HT for 18 months just changed to Degarelix,with my pump and the above I am able to achieve satisfaction and would recommend it for the small outlay. 

Encouragement from my wife helps too , never give up .

Mike

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 20:47
That's great , hoping for that next , I have to give myself a good talking to in order to use the pump but usually pleased when I do .

Sometimes would seem easy to give it up but that would seem the beginning of the end .

Onwards and upwards .

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 21:21

Good result MIke, onwards and Upwards😉😉

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 22:15

How about posting a link to the one you bought?

User
Posted 27 Jul 2024 at 01:02

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I wish I did not have a needle phobia, the phobia is magnified 100 times at the thought of injecting my penis. Thankfully, I have mastered the act of using the pump and am usually erect and ready to go within 2-3 mins! I did try the eBay gadget as well, but found it a bit too fiddly.

After using the injections successfully for a while I developed a mental block when it came to injecting my penis. I recently got back into injecting my penis again and the results are worth the effort to overcome the reluctance. An injection in the penis is nothing like giving a blood sample.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 28 Jul 2024 at 20:38

Mike

Thanks Mike, will give it a try…always looking for new toys to have a good time until my testosterone(hopefully🤞) comes back.

Derek

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 18:53

Does it come with a magnifying glass attachment to find my penis head? 😁

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 19:49
You might be pleased and surprised what it is capable of.A decent pump is it's best friend.
User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 20:05

Hi Mike.

I was, of course, only joking. Anything to enhance our damaged sex lives must be worth considering.

I've never got into pumps. I'm very ham- fisted and would probably end up damaging the pump or myself. I'm a great fan of Invicorp injections. The more I use it the better it seems to get. An erection within ten minute (about 80% as a good as pre op) and lasts for a couple of hours. It's saved our sex life.

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 20:47
That's great , hoping for that next , I have to give myself a good talking to in order to use the pump but usually pleased when I do .

Sometimes would seem easy to give it up but that would seem the beginning of the end .

Onwards and upwards .

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 21:21

Good result MIke, onwards and Upwards😉😉

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 21:25

I wish I did not have a needle phobia, the phobia is magnified 100 times at the thought of injecting my penis. Thankfully, I have mastered the act of using the pump and am usually erect and ready to go within 2-3 mins! I did try the eBay gadget as well, but found it a bit too fiddly.

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 21:47
the first eBay device I tied was just too big for little old me but this new one is ideal and size is not a issue .
User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 22:15

How about posting a link to the one you bought?

User
Posted 26 Jul 2024 at 23:09
I would but not sure how to .
User
Posted 27 Jul 2024 at 01:02

After using the injections successfully for a while I developed a mental block when it came to injecting my penis. I recently got back into injecting my penis again and the results are worth the effort to overcome the reluctance. An injection in the penis is nothing like giving a blood sample.

Thanks Chris 

User
User
Posted 27 Jul 2024 at 09:35

Mike

User
Posted 28 Jul 2024 at 20:38

Mike

Thanks Mike, will give it a try…always looking for new toys to have a good time until my testosterone(hopefully🤞) comes back.

Derek

User
Posted 29 Jul 2024 at 09:55

Mike

Derek

Hope you enjoy it .

User
Posted 15 Aug 2024 at 17:49

Still getting good satisfying results , just need to keep using my pump. 

Never give up guys .