I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Midlands BGT Support Group - prostate cancer, gay, trans, bisexual

User
Posted 07 May 2014 at 15:00

The Midlands meeting of the support group, Out with Prostate Cancer supporting bisexual, gay and trans, will be meeting this Saturday 10th May at Birmingham LGBT Centre between 2pm and 4pm. Facilitated by Prostate Cancer UK volunteers we welcome everyone who wants support or needs to know more about PCa, treatments and side effects. The Centre is located at 38/40 Holloway Circus,  Birmingham,  B9 4AA - not far from the station and main shopping areas. Plenty of on street and car parking.

Living life to the full, there is always someone worse of than yourself. Smile and get on with it.
User
Posted 09 Jul 2014 at 17:25

The July meeting is taking place this Saturday 12th between 2pm and 4pm. We welcome Bi and Gay men and Trans Woman and allies to this meeting which is conducted on an informal basis at the centre. Tea and Coffee provided.

Living life to the full, there is always someone worse of than yourself. Smile and get on with it.
User
Posted 10 Sep 2014 at 10:29

The September meeting of Out With Prostate Cancer Midlands will be taking place this Saturday at the Birmingham LGBT Centre , Holloway Circus, Birmingham between 2pm and 4pm.

At the meeting we will be discussing an approach made by Metro Walnut in London who are also being sponsored by Prostate Cancer UK , to set up a buddy system to help and support those in need in the Bisexual , Gay and Trans community. Also, we will take a look at the brand new resource booklet for Bi & Gay Men published in the last month by Prostate Cancer UK. There will be our normal friendly talk and support, plus teas and coffee. For those who may be travelling from distance and want to have a spot of lunch before hand, I will be in the Equator bar Hurst Street between 12.30 and 1.45pm.

User
Posted 11 Sep 2014 at 21:45

Wearing a pink carnation Eddie?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard