Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome survey

User
Posted 28 May 2014 at 14:32

Hello all, 

I'm passing on this request about a research study on Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. 

Best, 

Jen

Prostate Cancer UK

----

Dear forum members,

I am an MSc student at the University of Hertfordshire and I am currently completing a research project under the supervision of Dr Nicholas Wood.

My research will involve a survey to be completed by men with Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CP/CPPS). The survey is concerned with how men experience the symptoms of CP/CPPS and the associated emotional factors. We are hoping the findings of this research will possibly identify useful methods of coping for men with CP/CPPS.

If you would be interested in contributing to this research by completing the survey please follow the link below:

https://sdu-surveys.herts.ac.uk/expcpcpps

Your participation in this research will be greatly appreciated. Please note that your responses will be submitted anonymously and further to this will remain confidential and only viewed in full by myself, Joseph Puckett (researcher) and Dr Nicholas Wood (supervisor).

Please note, the survey will close on the 25th July 2013 after which point no more responses will be able to be submitted.

Thank you in advance for your contribution in this research

Edited by member 28 May 2014 at 14:33  | Reason: Not specified