Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
<12

Post RP results ...

User
Posted 14 Mar 2024 at 22:08

Well if that score doesn’t I don’t know what will! 
thanks Decho - yes you’re right we need to focus on the fact there’s a Plan B- reoccurrence was always on the cards so not a total surprise x

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 15:52

It's not the news you were hoping for but probably expected given the pist surgical results. If he does get six months of Bical most of us to tolerate okay. My only real issue was the breast buds but they did  return to normal eventually. 

User
Posted 15 Mar 2024 at 17:33

Thanks Chris that’s good to know. We’ve got a v quick consultation with the surgeon on Monday afternoon so will probably find out a bit more about what’s likely. 

User
Posted 23 Apr 2024 at 17:38

Thoughts welcome! Just back from seeing a very friendly oncologist. 2 years 150mg bicalutamide (plus tamoxifen) and 4 weeks of radiotherapy in 2 months time. Given that I’ve read a lot about others having injections think we were both surprised that the oncologist went down the bical route. 
I’ve been v positive based on i think  Chris’s comments that most men tolerate bical quite well. Hope it’s true for my OH. Oncologist did say he could stop if he hated the HT. v interested to hear what you all think  

many thanks Kate