Show search

Notification

Error
<12

Hooray for Invicorp!

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 18:55

Hi,

You could use less than the full dose but I can't see why. I'm always careful not to waste a drop.

As for injecting it into a semi. I would, the bigger the target the better.

There have been quite a few on here that found Caverject caused pain.

I suppose there's always a chance of priapism or other side effects, but I've had none.

Edited by member 02 Apr 2024 at 21:05  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 20:03

Thanks. I have read your posts on this thread. 

I find that when I look at my penis semi face down the 2 sides that you are supposed to inject are covered by the dorsal vein and another on the right side. 

How far up from the base do you inject?

Also my other question was how far do you inject the needle? I don't want to go too Far or not far enough.

Thanks

User
Posted 02 Apr 2024 at 20:31

I inject ony about 3/4 " to 1" from the base. I inject the entire needle length but I believe they recommend half the needle length. If the top of the penis is 12 o'clock you aim for 2 or 10.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube to view on injecting. Obviously try not to hit any blood vessels.

There is definitely an art in injecting and hitting the sweet spot. Practice makes perfect.

Edited by member 02 Apr 2024 at 20:51  | Reason: Typo

User
Posted 05 Apr 2024 at 19:05

Today I went to the pharmacy and was told there was a shortage of the drug. I'm in North Lincs. Has anyone else had problems getting their Invicorp? 😱

User
Posted 22 Apr 2024 at 15:06
Yes, squirt the excess out before injecting - never guess at how much is going in from a full syringe.

If you are getting decent natural erections then NEVER use an injection - the two don't go together well.

If you are like me and resemble an unripe acorn then a bit of manual massaging to get a better target works will help but not if you develop a usable erection (see above)

Caverject 2.5 is your starting/test dose - most men will not get a usable erection from that level so I was told to use 2.5 for 3 injections and then increase to 5 - you can increase to 7.5 and then 10 if needed but 5 works 100% of the time now for me.

No side effects apart from a little pain from an increase girth but that is subsiding now the penis is getting used to it.

User
Posted 24 Apr 2024 at 23:17

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Yes, squirt the excess out before injecting - never guess at how much is going in from a full syringe.
If you are getting decent natural erections then NEVER use an injection - the two don't go together well.
If you are like me and resemble an unripe acorn then a bit of manual massaging to get a better target works will help but not if you develop a usable erection (see above)
Caverject 2.5 is your starting/test dose - most men will not get a usable erection from that level so I was told to use 2.5 for 3 injections and then increase to 5 - you can increase to 7.5 and then 10 if needed but 5 works 100% of the time now for me.
No side effects apart from a little pain from an increase girth but that is subsiding now the penis is getting used to it.

iI was shown how to use Caverject by my urologist in his office... although I injected myself. It was 2.5 mcg of caverject. It did nothing but  give me extreme ache and a little plump.

Which is far less than I can get  even without pills.

Is  this more likely to be a misfire than  it simply not working?

If I can get an erection  at times without pills and a  good one with pills( just not reliably), does it follow that injections should work?

ie  an injection should be superior to nothing.

I am planning to try the invicorp soon but   feel I should probably try a half dose first to see how I react considering the above.

Is it ok to squirt out half?

Thanks.

User
Posted 24 Apr 2024 at 23:19

I inject ony about 3/4 " to 1" from the base. I inject the entire needle length but I believe they recommend half the needle length. If the top of the penis is 12 o'clock you aim for 2 or 10.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube to view on injecting. Obviously try not to hit any blood vessels.

There is definitely an art in injecting and hitting the sweet spot. Practice makes perfect.

If I can get a good erection from pills and a decent one naturally does it follow that injections if done properly should work even better or at least as good?

My ED is related to pelvic pain penis pain and muscle dysfunction in the perrenium.

User
Posted 24 Apr 2024 at 23:51

Hello mate,

My Invicorp has been prescribed by my GP because I have had my prostate removed and cannot get an erection any other way.

I would, in your case, ask for medical advice as to its suitability, incase it makes things worse for you.

User
Posted 25 Apr 2024 at 09:43

Hello mate,

My Invicorp has been prescribed by my GP because I have had my prostate removed and cannot get an erection any other way.

I would, in your case, ask for medical advice as to its suitability, incase it makes things worse for you.

They did prescribe it to me  via my urologist because  pills aren't always  effective.

I'm just anxious about  actually doing it for the first time. I forgot to ask about  titrating the dose lower at first. 

User
Posted 25 Apr 2024 at 12:38

Okey dokey.

The Ivicorp should work within ten minutes. You should get a good erection, mine last for almost two hours. Give it the full dose and make sure you hit the correct area.  You'll only feel a small prick. (tee-hee)

Let's us know how you get on. 

User
Posted 25 Apr 2024 at 13:16
From what I read - 2.5mcg of Caverject rarely produces a usable erection and it would seem to be the dose that you get at first to check for any unwanted adverse reaction - I was told to use 2.5 for the first 3 times and then increase to 5 - and onward up to 7.5, 10 if needed.

I found that 5 did exactly what was needed.

If using invicorp then ignore the above - you will have a different set of instructions regarding the doses.

User
Posted 25 Apr 2024 at 13:42

From what I read - 2.5mcg of Caverject rarely produces a usable erection and it would seem to be the dose that you get at first to check for any unwanted adverse reaction - I was told to use 2.5 for the first 3 times and then increase to 5 - and onward up to 7.5, 10 if needed.
I found that 5 did exactly what was needed.

If using invicorp then ignore the above - you will have a different set of instructions regarding the doses.

It says use the whole vial.. But is it OK to use slightly less in order to check for adverse reactions first?

Caverject ached so bad I never used it again. 

Thanks

User
Posted 25 Apr 2024 at 14:25
Quote:

It says use the whole vial.. But is it OK to use slightly less in order to check for adverse reactions first?

I use Invicorp25 which gives an erection lasting over 3 hours or anything up to that. Also I have had priapsm with Caverject.  There is actually about 30mg in the vile, I assume the 25 refers to active ingredients or something. Anyway, I normally reduce it to the 20 mark on the syringe. I told my ED nurse this and he said good idea.

Cheers

Bill

Edited by member 25 Apr 2024 at 18:17  | Reason: Not specified