I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
<12

Erection insanity - any experience out there?

User
Posted 24 Nov 2023 at 18:03
Well think I must have the big one as it was not quite as tight as I would like (eBay didn't offer sizes!).

But, I have to say it is really nice to use, easy on and off and because it's not as thick as the durex one it doesn't feel like a "depth stop"!

Missus said she like it too! Didn't scare any horses.

User
Posted 24 Nov 2023 at 20:20

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Well think I must have the big one as it was not quite as tight as I would like (eBay didn't offer sizes!).

But, I have to say it is really nice to use, easy on and off and because it's not as thick as the durex one it doesn't feel like a "depth stop"!

Missus said she like it too! Didn't scare any horses.

Yes, I also need the tightness. If you go direct to their website you can select the very macho-entitled MaxPR. 

User
Posted 25 Nov 2023 at 12:48
Well it must be my birthday or the new ring is working for both of us as I just sealed the deal two days in a row!

Definitely my favourite gadget now! I think the tightness issue may be a confidence thing so maybe I just need to forget about stuff!

User
Posted 25 Nov 2023 at 13:39

Well it must be my birthday or the new ring is working for both of us as I just sealed the deal two days in a row!

Definitely my favourite gadget now! I think the tightness issue may be a confidence thing so maybe I just need to forget about stuff!

I really wonder how much it is about state of mind. I know that a lot of my erectile difficulties have a very physical origin, and I don't like to over-psychologise what is happening to me and so many others on this group. But somehow when the stars align (or it's your birthday :-)) there is something wonderful about "damn the torpedos" just getting into the sex with or without penetration...

User
Posted 25 Nov 2023 at 14:08

John's birthday isn't until next June 😏🤣

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 25 Nov 2023 at 14:14

New firm tech ring arrived today 😁 It's a pretty slimy black thing so certainly looks "dirty" fingers crossed it doesn't scare the horses!

I followed the link to see about ordering one but TBH I am really struggling with it, Franci ... it looks like a giant garden slug 🤢 

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 01 Mar 2024 at 00:04
Well Lyn I have been so impressed with my "Slug" I ordered the "Max PR" version that they recommend for prostate survivors.

After a long delay (customs) and it arriving with the requisite customs description for the postman I can confirm the Max PR version is worth the delivery cost.

It really is way better than the old faithful durex ring, it is easy on, easy off, and doesn't "interfere" with the action.

One other major benefit, it isn't made of latex so my missus doesn't get an itchy fanny, that results in even more opportunities to make the most of our life together!

Firm Tech Max PR highly recommended!