I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

botox

User
Posted 17 Apr 2015 at 19:18

ive suffered with incontinence since my radical prostrate in 2005 ive been on tablets which have worked to a certain degree but now ive been offered botox injections has anybody had this treatment and what was your outcome,im not bothered about the minor op which involves a camera and needles going down the old manhood to reach the bladder but one of the side effects is that it can work to good and i could end up self catheterizing myself daily, after i had my radical i had to have a cathiter in for about a month but i suffered from infections and that set my recovery back at least 2 months, it would be good to see if anybody on here as had this treatment

User
Posted 17 Apr 2015 at 20:45

Capialman had a macroplastic injection to bulk up his sphincter - similar to botox. I haven't seen any entries from him for some time, but a personal message might be worth trying to get his view.

Tony

TURP then LRP in 2009/2010. Lots of leakage but PSA < 0.1 AMS-800 Artificial Sphincter activated 2015.

User
Posted 17 Apr 2015 at 22:31

I just did a quick search of the old threads Ray - try Brian_55 and David Robinson as well - it seems Botox has been tried for incontinence since about 2007!

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard