I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Chris J's Journey

User
Posted 12 Sep 2020 at 12:42
Forgot to say because of my present chosen path I was tentatively offered Radium 223 to catch all the upcoming bone mets. Need to find some posts on this

If life gives you lemons , then make lemonade

User
Posted 12 Sep 2020 at 14:40
Hi Chris

I've never posted in your conversation before but I've been following your journey since I joined here - it's both touching and inspirational. I wish you the very best. I just did a quick search on Radium 223 and found the following conversations - I know you can obviously search yourself! but just in case it's any help:

Radium 233 after Aberarerone by Davje1947

Radium223 by Banjobert

Radium 223 & spinal cord compression by MBS

Radian 223 by Newyork4 replies

Radium 223, pistachios & cannabis by MBS

Xtandi or Zytiga or Radiium 223 by Maryann

User
Posted 12 Sep 2020 at 22:42
User
Posted 12 Sep 2020 at 23:15
Gosh what a day Chris, you write it so well it came to life. I hope today the crossword got completed and the garden was sat in as much deserved.

Thinking of you and the family

Clare

User
Posted 13 Sep 2020 at 02:24

I was going to change my avatar to me in the blue dress but decided to give you Tulip 🌷 instead because I know you love her .

My friend no one can choose your path , only you can . Life is a funny old F****r ( sorry for those that don’t know me ) . If any one is easily offended  then please don’t read on . 

Like a few others on here ( and I am thinking of all of the Mavericks that in the words of the song , “ I Did it my Way “  so far you have you have done exactly that . You have done it your way and I take my hat Of to you .

We can all offer advice but no one can live your life , it’s yours to own and my goodness you have owned it all the way through your journey .

as you know I don’t touch base on here very often anymore but I do sit back and watch , you have owned this shitty cancer from the start , and going forward you will make the right decision for you .

Trevor did the 6 months on radium 223 and I documented everything. It’s all on my posts if you want to look . 

Lots of love 

BFN xxx

Edited by moderator 13 Sep 2020 at 08:03  | Reason: Profanity

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 13 Sep 2020 at 10:39
😂😂😂😂

Julie, you got moderated for using profanity! That must be a first - usually you get moderated for swearing 😂

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 13 Sep 2020 at 14:10
The blond in the blue dress rebel yeh. The actual word was there till 8am and made me laugh like mad

If life gives you lemons , then make lemonade

User
Posted 14 Sep 2020 at 22:56

Chris, I have spent the last couple of hours reading your five year story, taking notes along the way. Sorry I can’t offer anything more than my best wishes for you 🌹

User
Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 22:30

So glad you got to read it Chris before I got moderated . I’ll take moderated any day because what I wanted to say to you needed the F word .

some times you can’t shilly shally and you just have to say it like it is . 

I actually meant Fabidosa but spell corrector timed me out 🤗

BFN 

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 17 Sep 2020 at 14:56

Chris, Hope this treatment will hold things back and also give you the QoL you so desire. Thumbs up to you 👍.

Pub garden with a beer In the sun sounds enticing ....

Phil