Due to continued low blood levels. Hb 72, now gone back up to 88 after recent blood transfusion. Whilst my platelets seem to have bottomed out at 23.( But this will only be confirmed after more blood tests tomorrow and next Tuesday. ) My Lutetium/3 injection has been postponed until further notice. As my Consultant Professor in Bristol is of the opinion that if I was to continue with Lutetium at this moment in time it will only hammer my bone marrow further. We have therefore agreed to postpone the Lutetium for at least 2weeks, if not 3, until my blood levels recover to a sufficient level to make the Lutetium more manageable.
All other bloods looking good on 17/01/20, when compared to bloods taken on 19/12/19, with Kidney function all in normal range.
Liver function all ok, except for ALP which as for my Bone Marker is down 11 to 184.
Whilst my PSA is again down 354 to 1247.
Hb up 11 to 88. With platelets down 71 from 94 to 23.
Still got numbness in my chin and lower lip area, but I was measured up ( including the fitting of a personalised face mask), ready for 5 x sessions of radiotherapy the week after next. Also if that goes to plan the NHS hospital in Swansea have also offered me some further radiation to my upper right femour area, which is currently causing me a lot of pain when walking.
So on we go. And I ll update as soon as I have any results of the radiation treatments to let you know what’s happening.
All the best.
Keep the Faith.