Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
12>

Does PCa affect travel insurance?

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 11:36

I've recently been diagnosed with PCa (I'm totally asymptomatic), but haven't yet started any treatment. I'm a little puzzled reading the threads about travel why a mere diagnosis of PCa should have any impact at all on travel insurance - I can see no reason why it should make me any more likely to make a medical claim than someone without PCa!

Am I actually at any greater risk than someone without cancer, and if this really is something I need to tell an insurer about (as I gather it is) can anyone suggest a good insurance company who won't charge me an arm and a leg?

Cheers,

Chris

User
Posted 07 Sep 2018 at 18:30

Hi Chris

I'm with Nationwide with a flex plus account and been diagnosed with Advanced PC.

For future trips they have quoted £115 per annum which I thought was pretty reasonable. I haven't paid it yet because I've just embarked on my treatment and I can't envisage going abroad again at this stage, just concentrating on the treatment and seeing how I go.

I did actually have 3 trips booked, the first in a fortnight to Vancouver and California has been cancelled and I've made a claim, I've got two others booked in January and March next year but I reckon i've no chance of making them so further claims will follow..

My wife has stepped in, bless her, so instead of going to Vancouver and a 10 night Californian coastal cruise we are having a weekend in Whitby which I'm really looking forward to.

Edited to add i'm surprised nationwide won't support anyone undergoing Stampede. I'll ring them on monday

Edited by member 07 Sep 2018 at 18:36  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 13:01
An update: just phoned my insurance company and they've simply said that any claim relating to a pre-existing condition won't be covered, but other than that my insurance continues as before. That's absolutely fine with me - problem solved!

Chris

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 19:56
There can come a time when due to the progress of the disease or developed side effects of treatment that a medical intervention becomes more likely. In such circumstances it becomes prudent to have medical cover for the risk. However, for many men there is an exceedingly low risk of an intervention within two or three weeks of a holiday and a few weeks that precede it due to the fairly slow advance of the disease and lack of need need for urgent treatment. Like many others I have so far carried my own risk concerning PCa and it's ramnifications. I have always disclosed this to various insurers who have excluded it from cover and they have made no charge for my PCa diagnosis and PCa histology.
Barry
User
Posted 27 Jun 2018 at 21:51

I’ve used Holidaysafe for the last 3 years

Arthur 

User
Posted 09 Dec 2018 at 22:26

Bob

You should tell your company asap about your diagnosis.  It is my understanding that they will pay the cancellation fees due on the day of your diagnosis.  So, if when you were diagnosed, you had a 50% penalty, they'll cover that.  If you wait until later to tell them and you're meant to pay 100%, they can still only offer to pay 50%.  Hope that makes sense.

Ulsterman

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 12:33
As Lyn says, though, Bob, the timetable for treatment is very much in your hands. If you want to go on holiday, go for it - it'll probably do you the world of good! It's not as if prostate RT is something that has to be done desperately urgently (in most cases, anyway). My oncologist said that even if I chose to delay it by six months it would make no appreciable difference to the outcome, particularly when someone is on HT.

Chris

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 08:30

Great, that’s very reasonable. Enjoy your travels.

Ido4

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 11:58
Chris, I am also asymptomatic but found my old insurance company wanted far to much money to cover me. I found that The National Federation of Pensioners offer cover and it only has one condition, you must be fit to travel. I paid about £250 for my wife and I and we both have cancer in some form.

You don't have to be a pensioner only aged over 50.

http://www.nfoptravelinsurance.org.uk/

I hope the ad is OK mods?

John

Gleason 6 = 3+3 PSA 8.8 P. volume 48 cc Left Cores 3/3, Volume = 20% PSA 10.8 Feb '19 PSA 1.2

Jan '20 PSA 0.3 July '20 0.1 Jan. 21 < 0.1 Dec 21 <0.01 June '22 <0.01 April '23  <0.01

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 12:25
Cheers, John, that's greatly appreciated. I'll get in touch with my current insurers (I get travel insurance "free" with my bank account) and see what they say. I'd be perfectly happy for them to simply exclude any cancer-related issues from cover if that could be done, because I really don't see how PCa could conceivably result in any need for medical treatment while on holiday.

Chris

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 13:01
An update: just phoned my insurance company and they've simply said that any claim relating to a pre-existing condition won't be covered, but other than that my insurance continues as before. That's absolutely fine with me - problem solved!

Chris

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 18:03

That's interesting; I am on AS and like many, no symptoms at all. I called my insurance company who put me through to medical screening to go through some questions. The result was a total non-event. They recorded my diagnosis and sent me an updated schedule declaring I was covered at no extra cost: insurance is AXA via my Smile More Account.

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 18:38

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Chris

But unless you took out your policy after the 26th May, these are not pre-existing conditions so surely you should be fully covered for all (assuming it is an annual or multi-trip policy)?  

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 18:43

I'd be perfectly happy for them to simply exclude any cancer-related issues from cover if that could be done, because I really don't see how PCa could conceivably result in any need for medical treatment while on holiday.

Chris

No but if you had a big holiday booked and then the hospital said you needed surgery on the kidney now rather than later, and they had a space, you would want to be covered for the cost of the cancelled holiday. You would probably also want to be able to claim the lost money for your wife / partner / companion who may not feel like going without you. 

Plus, if you hadn't disclosed it, went away, fell off a cliff and broke your leg and the insurer then discovered your cancer diagnosis had not been disclosed, they could refuse to cover you for the broken leg & associated costs. 

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 19:29

Chris

But unless you took out your policy after the 26th May, these are not pre-existing conditions so surely you should be fully covered for all (assuming it is an annual or multi-trip policy)?  

Yes, but the T&Cs of the policy say that I have to notify them if I'm diagnosed or being tested for anything new, and that if I don't do so, the entire policy becomes invalid.  So yes, you're right in saying that if I'd had a trip booked before the diagnosis, the insurance would have covered it, but any future trip I booked wouldn't have been covered unless I told them about the cancer. 

Chris

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 19:32

I'd be perfectly happy for them to simply exclude any cancer-related issues from cover if that could be done, because I really don't see how PCa could conceivably result in any need for medical treatment while on holiday.

Chris

Plus, if you hadn't disclosed it, went away, fell off a cliff and broke your leg and the insurer then discovered your cancer diagnosis had not been disclosed, they could refuse to cover you for the broken leg & associated costs. 

That's exactly why I wanted to make sure I was "following the rules", Lyn, and notifying my insurers! And the outcome's been just what I was hoping for, that my insurance cover continues, but the cancers are now excluded. They did say I could be covered for them for another £130 a year, but at present I see no need for that.

Chris

Edited by member 13 Jun 2018 at 19:34  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 19:56
There can come a time when due to the progress of the disease or developed side effects of treatment that a medical intervention becomes more likely. In such circumstances it becomes prudent to have medical cover for the risk. However, for many men there is an exceedingly low risk of an intervention within two or three weeks of a holiday and a few weeks that precede it due to the fairly slow advance of the disease and lack of need need for urgent treatment. Like many others I have so far carried my own risk concerning PCa and it's ramnifications. I have always disclosed this to various insurers who have excluded it from cover and they have made no charge for my PCa diagnosis and PCa histology.
Barry
User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 20:31
We have always chosen to keep the cancer covered but have been very fortunate - our annual cover provider continued to cover John for an extra £20 per year, even when he went to climb Kili in between the RP and the RT. It has been more expensive this year because we disclosed his two new knees which shouldn't affect his holidays at all but perhaps makes him a little more likely to fall off a bicycle or something :-)

My dad also keeps the cancer covered as he is a little fearful of ever going into retention again. It happened once nearly 20 years ago but he said it was so awful he wouldn't risk not being able to claim if he ever had to go to an overseas hospital.

We are probably a bit more risk-averse than most since my brother died abroad when he was 27 and it cost us many, many thousands of £££s to have his body flown home due to him not making a full disclosure to his insurer. The last time we took my mother-in-law to Australia, the flight cost £3000 and the insurance cost £4,500 but she had cancer, dementia, new knees, had just had her gall bladder removed, diabetes and Lord knows what else. Was worth it though as she died 2 months after we came back.

User
Posted 13 Jun 2018 at 22:08
I think where you are intending to go is also a factor to consider. If for example you find you need treatment in the USA and are not covered, the cost can be crippling. In participating countries in Europe there is a reciprocal arrangement for urgent and unplanned treatment, the cost of which can be recovered from the person's own country.
Barry
User
Posted 14 Jun 2018 at 09:42

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/jun/11/travel-insurance-terms-conditions-claim-small-print

This may not be 100% relevant, but it does show how insurance companies work.
Personally I would try to avoid any exclusions on a medical policy which may be "twisted" in the event of a claim.

Alan

Edited by member 14 Jun 2018 at 12:24  | Reason: Changed format of link text

User
Posted 14 Jun 2018 at 10:57

Hi

when my husband was diagnosed we where also covered by our bank, when we informed them he had prostate cancer they replied he would not be covered (Barclays) some banks still cover you so it is all according to who you are with. I also do not no why because as you say you are no more likely than anyone else to fall ill unless it is advanced and even then it is not that much more likely.

regards barbara

User
Posted 15 Jun 2018 at 22:22

Some 24 years ago, I had a serious heart attack, which left my heart quite badly damaged. We still wanted to go abroad on holiday however, so we trawled various insurance companies and found a policy which covered us for all events, including any heart events, for £85 for my wife and I. we used this company many times in subsequent years.

Fast forward to 2016, my onco suggested that if I had any bucket list items, I should do them sooner rather than later. So we began to plan a modest holiday abroad. Once again I trawled all insurance companies I could find, including those promoted by MacMillan. Only two companies were willing to cover me at all and they each wanted in excess of £2,500. We cancelled all plans after that.

I would have thought heart problems would have been considered to be much more risky than PCa on a short term holiday, but it seems not.

I believe I am not fit to travel anywhere now and so it is academic to me, but I never did manage to understand the justification for the premium.

User
Posted 27 Jun 2018 at 20:37
I’ve just received our annual holiday cover renewal which is supplied by nationwide flex plus account ,for the last 2 years they’ve charged us an extra £129.00 for Gary’s condition which we thought was a really good price .this year after going through all the same questions we’ve been informed that because Gary is on a trial(stampede) that it is now void and they will no longer cover him .

Any advice on where to go now ? I’m fuming as the took my money the last 2 years without a problem .

Debby

User
Posted 27 Jun 2018 at 21:51

Arthur 

User
Posted 27 Jun 2018 at 23:34
Hi everyone i am stage 4 pc aged 51 on a trial and on several ht drugs my cancer is still progressing and i just took out travel insurance to Greece for me and my wife and two teenage children for seven days in july for the grand sum of £44 ... and it covers my prostate cancer my high blood pressure and my high cholesterol just got an excess of £150 for those 3 if i was to claim any medical assistance while on holiday ..... The name of the insurance company is Insurancewith .com .. phone number is 02038837154 ...

I got this company from Macmillans forum page on travel insurance .... i did phone one company before this and i was given a price of £2350 for seven days holiday just because i have a terminal illness even thou it is still treatable at the moment ...

Hope this may help some people because at one stage i thought i would never be able to go aboard again .... also you can do an online quote easily and get a price straight away with some really easy questions to answer..... hope this helps ...

User
Posted 28 Jun 2018 at 08:43
Thankyou that’s great ,I’ve also decided to maybe not do the yearly one as you start the policy as soon as you take it out ,meaning if you book a holiday say 3 months ahead and only get around to that 1 holiday it’s quite expensive .

Best wishes to all

Debby

User
Posted 28 Jun 2018 at 09:02

Debby

im shocked with the Nationwide Flex Plus.  I’m insured with them and found them to be very good.  I’m not at trial stage yet, but it is of concern if they won’t insure people on a trial.

Ulsterman

User
Posted 28 Jun 2018 at 14:08

Arthur 

Thanks for the recco for Holidaysafe. I have been offered an annual worldwide policy for £59, excluding PCa (which hopefully I don’t have anymore, having had it removed three weeks ago). I am 62 and for the purpose of the quote and speed that was the only medical condition I mentioned. I also have others which I will fully declare when I buy a policy.

They refused to quote on-line, but having called a nice lady and explained everything, they stuck with their original quote with the exclusion. She said they would offer more cover for recurrence of PCa the longer I am “in remission”. And there was me thinking I was “cured” :-) !

Cheers, John

Edited by member 28 Jun 2018 at 14:40  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 29 Jun 2018 at 11:17

Well new update on travel insurance,after a couple of days brewing on being declined I phoned again to maybe challenge the result .Spoke to a lovelly man who went through everything again and found out that the terminal box had been ticked ,and also when I explained that the extra drugs on the trial were hormone based and not some new drug that was being trialled we were excepted at the same premium as last year £129 for worldwide travel .
I always feel as if I’m on trial when answering these questions ,I know they read from dummy boards and can’t deviate, but sometimes if you could just explain things it would save a lot of this uneasiness .
Debby

Edited by member 29 Jun 2018 at 11:45  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 29 Jun 2018 at 14:22
The box ticking way we are compatmentalised these days!

Sometimes it's worthwhile pushing for a more personalized result - well done.

Barry
User
Posted 30 Jun 2018 at 00:00

Might be worth going somewhere exotic so you can get the Cholera vaccine!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6006429/

User
Posted 07 Sep 2018 at 10:36

Diagnosed 29th August, Gleason 7, PSA 4.2

Very grateful to LynEyre, Merrivale and Ulsterman for their posts. We also have Flex-Plus Account, and with an immanent holiday in Mallorca, was concerned whether to declare or not. I did so, and UK Insurance added cover for P/C, on Annual Worldwide for extra £40.00

Mind you, I may shop around when due for renewal, following some of your suggestions, as total for over 75yrs, asthma and Atrial Fibrillation, is £268. But better than no insurance?    David 

User
Posted 07 Sep 2018 at 18:30

Hi Chris

I'm with Nationwide with a flex plus account and been diagnosed with Advanced PC.

For future trips they have quoted £115 per annum which I thought was pretty reasonable. I haven't paid it yet because I've just embarked on my treatment and I can't envisage going abroad again at this stage, just concentrating on the treatment and seeing how I go.

I did actually have 3 trips booked, the first in a fortnight to Vancouver and California has been cancelled and I've made a claim, I've got two others booked in January and March next year but I reckon i've no chance of making them so further claims will follow..

My wife has stepped in, bless her, so instead of going to Vancouver and a 10 night Californian coastal cruise we are having a weekend in Whitby which I'm really looking forward to.

Edited to add i'm surprised nationwide won't support anyone undergoing Stampede. I'll ring them on monday

Edited by member 07 Sep 2018 at 18:36  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 09 Sep 2018 at 19:27

I’ve had PCa and am now in remission,my travel insurance is free with my bank account HSBC , I got in touch explained everything and they say it’s on file and there’s no problem or extra cost , they even sent me a letter confirming that l informed them and I’m fully covered worldwide.

User
Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 12:55

Great news. I have Nationwid Flexiplus insurance & had to claim near the maximum as holiday booked before prostate cancer tests were required. I hopefully will be “free” in late February & was concerned about insurance . Definitely will try Nationide  Flexiplus 

User
Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 16:30

I am also with Nationwide and have a flex account with the insurance. I will be keen to know how much my pc will alter my conditions and if they require extra payments to cover. I will make enquires when I get my results of PSA levels at the end of this year.( 12 weeks after then end of radiotherapy)

Edited by member 10 Sep 2018 at 16:51  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 16:39

You‘ll probably beat me as my radiotherapy starts early January if all goes well, thus my earliest ‘clear‘ date is mid /late Febrairy. Good luck!!  

User
Posted 05 Nov 2018 at 12:14

I have just arranged an annual travel insurance following my initial quote of £59 from Holidaysafe (excluding anything to do with PCa). They claimed not to know anything about it and referred me to their sister company Insurancewith.

Following a lengthy interrogation regarding the state of my health, they offered me an annual worldwide policy for £181, including cover for PCa related claims, subject to an additional excess in the event of a claim. I declared a few other medical conditions I had not mentioned on the original £59 application, such as hypertension and cholesterol.

That price also includes an additional premium for ‘cruise cover’, as cruise ship doctors are amongst the worst pirates at sea. If you are unfortunate enough to croak on board, the cheeky buggers charge $150 for what they term ‘post-mortem care’, i.e. ram cotton wool plugs up every orifice, bung you in a body bag, and stick you in a fridge until they can disembark your corpse at their earliest convenience. Burial at sea would be preferable!

So quite pleased and very reasonable.

Cheers, John.

Insurancewith

Edited by member 05 Nov 2018 at 12:22  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 09 Dec 2018 at 16:31
Can you please excuse me for resurrecting this subject again, as following a very lengthy on-line questionnaire on Insurewith’s website today, they now want about £150 for two weeks travel insurance to Egypt. Moreover, there is a £250 excess.

I find this very galling, bearing in mind there is nothing wrong with me (apart from ED - they asked had I had psychological counselling for it 😂😂😂😂) and have been told I am cured😉.

Anyone with any updates?

Many thanks.

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 09 Dec 2018 at 17:13
I for one am happy that this thread has been resurrected as I have a holiday booked for April next year.

Fortunately the policy was taken out before my diagnosis so all should be ok but will make sure I check before making any more holiday bookings.

I am due to pay the balance of the holiday this month but have just received my Oncologist appointment for 8th January when I happen to get dates for my RT which looks like may be before or same time as the holiday.

Hopefully the travel agent can put of payment for a week or two to save having to claim on the insurance if I can’t get treatment postponed.

Bob

User
Posted 09 Dec 2018 at 17:13

Hi John,

I too am going to Egypt on 12th Jan for 17 days. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I contacted the insurers I get the "free" insurance associated with my bank account,  and they simply told me that my insurance continues to be valid, but with any issues associated with either PCa or my kidney removal excluded. That's fine with me - neither is at all likely to cause any medical issues. 

Cheers,

Chris

User
Posted 09 Dec 2018 at 19:33
Did you not take the annual cover in November, Bollinge?

I wonder if the high cost is because it is Egypt rather than anything else? Many companies still won't fly in there, will they, so perhaps the insurer is jumpy? Or the area where you are staying is secure but if there were problems you might have to transfer to a hospital in a not so safe area?

You could try insureandgo; they have been brilliant with us. His PCa covered for about £120 annual worldwide (excluding USA) for both of us, and even when he climbed Kili after the recurrence but before salvage RT, it was only about £30 extra.

User
Posted 09 Dec 2018 at 22:26

Bob

You should tell your company asap about your diagnosis.  It is my understanding that they will pay the cancellation fees due on the day of your diagnosis.  So, if when you were diagnosed, you had a 50% penalty, they'll cover that.  If you wait until later to tell them and you're meant to pay 100%, they can still only offer to pay 50%.  Hope that makes sense.

Ulsterman

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 04:10

Thank you Matron. We have had to cancel all holidays this year due to my little difficulty down below, so I didn’t take out the annual policy.

We are back up and running now, so a few trips planned, and we will go somewhere nice for Her Loveliness’s 60th next year.

I checked with Insureandgo (who class Egypt as ‘Europe’, not ‘Rest of the World), and it’s looking good, but I have to call them after 9 am to give them details of my ‘infirmity’ over the phone, as it can’t be done on-line.

Cheers, John.

Edited by member 10 Dec 2018 at 05:58  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 08:39
travelinsurance4medical.co.uk

hi

I used this company for Tony this year, it is the first time in tears I could get annual insurance due to him having multiple problems.I Paid £340 for the rest of the world apart from America and the carebean. The holiday we had booked was Indonesia and Singapore. I have previously had to pay anything up to £900 to go on a long haul holiday, it would have been just over 300 for a 2 week holiday and it was an extra 40 for annual

regards barbara

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 10:27

Bob

Ulsterman

Thanks for that Ulsterman looks like you may have saved me from losing money. 

Have spoken to my Insurance Co (Aviva) I am covered for the deposit that was paid for before diagnosis but would not be covered for any monies paid after and they will not offer cover at extra cost.

unfortunately it looks like we will have to cancel the holiday.

Bob

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 10:34
There's really no reason that PCa should result in any medical claims in and of itself, Bob, and any insurance company will give you cover that excludes existing conditions, so it's really a question of whether or not you feel comfortable travelling with an uninsured medical condition. It's not something that concerns me, but we're all different in that respect.

Chris

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 11:42
I got in touch with Insureandgo, and they only added £18 on for my pre-existing medical conditions; hypertension, high cholesterol and for my non-existing medical condition; prostate cancer😉.

Would recommend them. Thanks again Matron.

If you go online, the basic cover won’t allow you to declare any conditions, so you need to go to the next one, Silver, I think.

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 11:43
Bob, just tell the oncologist that you would like the RT to either finish before the holiday or start after it. We agreed to SRT in the May but the onco was happy to not start RT until after our usual 3 week camping trip to France in July/August.

Research says the longer you are on HT before the RT starts, the better the outcome.

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 12:01

Bob, just tell the oncologist that you would like the RT to either finish before the holiday or start after it. We agreed to SRT in the May but the onco was happy to not start RT until after our usual 3 week camping trip to France in July/August.

Research says the longer you are on HT before the RT starts, the better the outcome.

Exactly what I've done Lyn. Holiday in January scheduled (with the full approval of both my kidney surgeon and oncologist) before RT in Feb.

Chris

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 12:16

Hi Lyn. 

That was the original plan, my problem is that the holiday has to be paid in full by 27th December and my appointment with the oncologist is not until 8th January when I am hoping to have a timetable for treatment, the travel agent is unable to extend the date for payment so at the moment we are not sure whether to take the risk that it will work out ok. 

For the first time this b****y disease has made me angry, I also think the hormone tablets are working as I had a little weep when I told my wife. 

User
Posted 10 Dec 2018 at 12:33
As Lyn says, though, Bob, the timetable for treatment is very much in your hands. If you want to go on holiday, go for it - it'll probably do you the world of good! It's not as if prostate RT is something that has to be done desperately urgently (in most cases, anyway). My oncologist said that even if I chose to delay it by six months it would make no appreciable difference to the outcome, particularly when someone is on HT.

Chris

User
Posted 04 Jan 2019 at 17:25

I have annual travel insurance with Lloyds Bank. When I informed them of my PCa last year, they just asked if I want cover for my cancer or consequences of my cancer. I simply told them I do not want any cover for PCa and that was it. My travel cover remains unchanged.

I may need to be educated but I do not see why one would pay extra for cover for PCa - what can one do but come back home for treatment.

Regards

Rafael

He who lives, loves and knows what it means to die  - Jiddu Krishnamurti 

User
Posted 04 Jan 2019 at 17:26
It's not so much a case of being insured for cancer, Rafael, as needing to declare it, because if you fail to do so it could invalidate your travel insurance in the event of a claim. Like you, I'm happy to declare it and simply have it excluded, but it really is essential to declare it!

Chris

User
Posted 04 Jan 2019 at 17:28

I see. So simple and yet I overlook it!

Regards

Rafael

He who lives, loves and knows what it means to die - Jiddu Krishnamurti 

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 00:32

Good evening everyone...been worried about insurance as we are off to Vietnam & Cambodia in April, rang Nationwide as we have free travel insurance with them and it took about 5 minutes and he's fully insured and it only cost me £84. And that's worldwide and for a year.  So relieved

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 08:30

Great, that’s very reasonable. Enjoy your travels.

Ido4