I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

A rise on this test

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 00:16

Just read through the whole post Bri, you’re doing amazing…hopefully you are feeling that too. I’m already dreading my husbands next PSA but really don’t want it to control our lives. Very difficult to switch off from PCa I find!

Although I’m sure no rise would be so much better, it does seem good news that these are just small rises and fingers crossed it will just settle at some point. Wishing you all the very best.

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 00:19

Oh could I just ask Brian….when you had a previous rise you mentioned you were going to experiment with diet ie no red meat/dairy and reduce sugar etc….did you do that? I’m always saying to my husband how I think these things may help so interesting to hear other experiences. Thank you x

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 09:36
Very worrying for you Bri. Especially for you ! But as said above still very small rises and will need to be psa 1 maybe before scanning. Good luck
User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 10:54
Hi Bri

It’s been awhile hope you are ok apart from the small rise.

All the best

Roy

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 17:25

Bri , I just keep going and don't worry about it. 

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 22:37

Hi Elaine I’m afraid I did t commit to it. If anything I went a bit in reverse ie my exercise dropped off due to injury and prob ate more sweet stuff than I should. I’m going to make more of an effort going forward though. 
Hope you are both as well as can be 

Bri x 

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 22:39

Cheers Chris. Tbh I’m not really worrying. Obs would prefer it to stall but it is what it is. Hope you are ok mate

Bri

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 22:41

Hey up Roy

Great to hear from you. Hope you are as good as can be. How’s your treatment working at the mo

Bri

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 22:43

Cheers Chris

Hooe you are both well. Im kind of resigned to it. Tbf when first dx I did t think I’d see 60. But it’s 10 years this year since I was dx 

Bri 

User
Posted 18 Mar 2022 at 23:17

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Hi Elaine I’m afraid I did t commit to it. If anything I went a bit in reverse ie my exercise dropped off due to injury and prob ate more sweet stuff than I should. I’m going to make more of an effort going forward though. 
Hope you are both as well as can be 

Bri x 

Well it sounds like things are still going pretty steady even with eating some of the nicer things. I guess who knows whether it makes a difference? I was thinking maybe it could have been diet that was helping with just small PSA increases for you. Maybe I won’t tell rob off for eating a chocolate biscuit now 🀦🏻‍β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€£

Hope you’re recovered from your injury now.

All the very best x