Notification

Error

RP December 16th 2019

User
Posted 04 Mar 2020 at 18:03
User
Posted 04 Mar 2020 at 18:30
Brilliant
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 04 Mar 2020 at 20:44

Great news. Very pleased for you.

Ido4

User
Posted 05 Mar 2020 at 08:43

Thanks for all the input everyone

User
Posted 27 Mar 2020 at 16:14
14 weeks post RARP. Just received my follow up appointment with the surgeon all be it was by telephone due to Covid 19 virus. he confirmed my PSA was actually undetectable being less than 0.007. He now does not what to see me for 4 month. Apart from a scare a few days ago when I had some pain in my left side followed by a bit of blood in my urine the following day ,I am now back to normal and pretty much back to where I was fitness wise before the operation. I still think there is a small improvement in the continence situation and the surgeon believes I could have full continence in about 6 months. So all good so far. On the ED .I am still as dead as a dodo and therefore he has started me on Celias but as yet have not received the tablets. All in all I am very pleased with the outcome so far and as yet nothing seems to have bothered me to much. I am currently sitting at home and due to my wife having MS we are self Isolating, although we do go out for walk every few days to stretch our legs. Just like to wish everyone good luck and we all stay safe from this dreadful virus
User
Posted 27 Mar 2020 at 17:01
Great news - stay safe
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard