Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Webinar - Erectile Dysfunction after Prostate Cancer Treatment

User
Posted 28 Aug 2020 at 10:25

Hello everyone,

We are hosting a webinar on Erectile Dysfunction after prostate cancer treatment on Monday 14th September at 7pm

Treatment for prostate cancer carries with it the risk of sexual dysfunction. What causes it? Who is most at risk? What can be done about it? This webinar looks at the causes and treatment from both a medical and very personal perspective'

The talk is being given by Dr(Retd) Steve Allen who is a Patient Representative for Tackle and a volunteer with us here at the charity and most importantly a man who was diagnosed at the age of 59 and has undergone radical treatment.  Steve will talk about his own personal experience and how he has overcome these challenges.

You must register in advance to secure a place.

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://prostatecanceruk.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y36hA2YeT8Sr9oOUO85GNQ 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

----------

Thank you

Sue

Peer Support Manager

Edited by moderator 28 Aug 2020 at 13:31  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 28 Aug 2020 at 10:25

Hello everyone,

We are hosting a webinar on Erectile Dysfunction after prostate cancer treatment on Monday 14th September at 7pm

Treatment for prostate cancer carries with it the risk of sexual dysfunction. What causes it? Who is most at risk? What can be done about it? This webinar looks at the causes and treatment from both a medical and very personal perspective'

The talk is being given by Dr(Retd) Steve Allen who is a Patient Representative for Tackle and a volunteer with us here at the charity and most importantly a man who was diagnosed at the age of 59 and has undergone radical treatment.  Steve will talk about his own personal experience and how he has overcome these challenges.

You must register in advance to secure a place.

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://prostatecanceruk.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y36hA2YeT8Sr9oOUO85GNQ 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

----------

Thank you

Sue

Peer Support Manager

Edited by moderator 28 Aug 2020 at 13:31  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 13:38

I'm sorry you missed the opportunity to listen into the webinar.    It is available on-demand.  Please follow the link to request a copy.

Topic: Erectile Dysfunction after Prostate Cancer Treatment
Date: Sep 14, 2020 06:45 PM London

Meeting Recording:
https://prostatecanceruk.zoom.us/rec/share/2BU7b69w4yXqQ1VNCxEKcUeu9NMxtjfVuRv9znEaud3m-klTbidNibns7q-zdH5c.hL4sOFMYIBwDVaEY

Access Passcode: ASS?lP0t

Our next webinar will be on Incontinence  on 30 Sept.  I will post up the link later today.  You must pre-register. Once you done this (zoom)  the system will send you reminders several times before the date.

Sue

Peer Support Manager

User
Posted 14 Sep 2020 at 22:07

Sue

Just like to say a big thank you for hosting and setting up this meeting. Very well presented and look forward to future meetings.

I was not into video meetings but the current covid situation has changed that. 

Sue's webinar meeting is not a zoom meeting and it is all quite anonymous, no camera needed.

Added

Oops and thank you to Steve for a very interesting and informative presentation.

Thanks again Chris.

Edited by member 14 Sep 2020 at 22:10  | Reason: Forgot steve

User
Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 21:46

Richard

It was posted last night 15th. The link to register is near the middle of the page.

https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t25666-Incontinence---One-of-the-Most-Feared-Problems-With-Prostate-Cancer-Treatment

Thanks Chris

Edited by member 16 Sep 2020 at 21:51  | Reason: Not specified

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 14 Sep 2020 at 22:07

Sue

Just like to say a big thank you for hosting and setting up this meeting. Very well presented and look forward to future meetings.

I was not into video meetings but the current covid situation has changed that. 

Sue's webinar meeting is not a zoom meeting and it is all quite anonymous, no camera needed.

Added

Oops and thank you to Steve for a very interesting and informative presentation.

Thanks again Chris.

Edited by member 14 Sep 2020 at 22:10  | Reason: Forgot steve

User
Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 07:06
What a shame you didn’t put out a reminder about this event several times in the days preceding the event subsequent to your original post last month (which I must have missed) as I would have been happy to share with the world the story of my post-operative abbreviated limp dick...

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 13:38

I'm sorry you missed the opportunity to listen into the webinar.    It is available on-demand.  Please follow the link to request a copy.

Meeting Recording:
https://prostatecanceruk.zoom.us/rec/share/2BU7b69w4yXqQ1VNCxEKcUeu9NMxtjfVuRv9znEaud3m-klTbidNibns7q-zdH5c.hL4sOFMYIBwDVaEY

Access Passcode: ASS?lP0t

Our next webinar will be on Incontinence  on 30 Sept.  I will post up the link later today.  You must pre-register. Once you done this (zoom)  the system will send you reminders several times before the date.

Sue

Peer Support Manager

User
Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 15:17

It was very good - well worth watching on-demand if you missed it live.

User
Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 15:35

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I'm sorry you missed the opportunity to listen into the webinar.   It is available on-demand.  Please follow the link to request a copy.

Sue

Peer Support Manager

I didn’t want to listen to the webinar, I wanted to participate in it! As I have no incontinence or cancer issues (currently) thanks to Professor Whocannotbenamedhere and his pet robot, Da Vinci, I won’t be contributing to your next show about incontinence either.

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 21:58

Sue

Many thanks for posting the recording as I missed the live webinar.  An informative and relaxed webinar.

Richard

User
Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 20:54

The webinar was great, very informative and frank, thank you for putting it on.......

User
Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 21:03

Sue, Has the link for the next webinar on incontinence on 30th Sept been posted up yet?

User
Posted 16 Sep 2020 at 21:46

Richard

It was posted last night 15th. The link to register is near the middle of the page.

https://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t25666-Incontinence---One-of-the-Most-Feared-Problems-With-Prostate-Cancer-Treatment

Thanks Chris

Edited by member 16 Sep 2020 at 21:51  | Reason: Not specified