I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Tamsulosin Side Effects

User
Posted 15 Apr 2022 at 20:31

Not been diagnosed with PCa yet but was prescribed with said tablets to help with urination. Legion confined to prostate no spread reported.

Been experiencing side effects as listed stuffy nose, back ache but I also noticed my left hip has some sensation getting worse. Dis-comfort is too harsh a description. A quick search on Google confirms my suspicion that others have reported this issue even though it's not listed. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

User
Posted 16 Apr 2022 at 20:54

Hi Jim,

I had Brachytherpy in 2016 and had Tamulosen and took it from September 2016 to April 2017 when i took myself of them ,not for any reason apart from i did not feel i needed them any more but i never had any side affects from them at all .

regards John.

User
Posted 16 Apr 2022 at 21:12
I'm on Tamsulosin permanently following my RT. The only side-effect I have is lowered blood pressure, which is beneficial in my case because my BP was too high previously. Now I'm on Tamsulosin it's in the normal range, so a benefit. It's an absolutely wonder drug as far as I'm concerned. If I ever forget to take my daily tablet then I'll know about it later the next day because of the noticeable difficulty in urinating.

Chris
User
Posted 16 Apr 2022 at 21:41
Absolutely agree Chris. I was given them pre biopsy and they worked very well. Have continued to take them have on from 5 to 1 or 2 visits to loo a night plus my flow went from a tricky to normal. Not had any side effects.
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 16 Apr 2022 at 20:54

Hi Jim,

I had Brachytherpy in 2016 and had Tamulosen and took it from September 2016 to April 2017 when i took myself of them ,not for any reason apart from i did not feel i needed them any more but i never had any side affects from them at all .

regards John.

User
Posted 16 Apr 2022 at 21:12
I'm on Tamsulosin permanently following my RT. The only side-effect I have is lowered blood pressure, which is beneficial in my case because my BP was too high previously. Now I'm on Tamsulosin it's in the normal range, so a benefit. It's an absolutely wonder drug as far as I'm concerned. If I ever forget to take my daily tablet then I'll know about it later the next day because of the noticeable difficulty in urinating.

Chris
User
Posted 16 Apr 2022 at 21:41
Absolutely agree Chris. I was given them pre biopsy and they worked very well. Have continued to take them have on from 5 to 1 or 2 visits to loo a night plus my flow went from a tricky to normal. Not had any side effects.