I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

EmSella chair treatment

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 10:57

Its me again still have my black dog days. A friend of my wife told her about the EmSella chair treatment for mens pelvic floor problems. I have made an appointment to see what they offer but I wondered if any of the chaps out there have tried it to see if it makes any difference to our common two problems: waterworks and erections.

It may be great but I wonder if this is just someone taking advantage of men in a very low place both mentally and phisically ?

Thanks for any replies.

Martin

User
Posted 14 Nov 2023 at 21:08
This chair is designed to improve people's pelvic floor muscles. There is no clinical evidence to suggest that the chair will help men who have incontinence / ED as a result of prostate cancer treatment because, generally speaking, incontinence following RP or RT is not caused by pelvic floor problems. It is debatable whether the chair could actually do what is claimed even for people who 'just' have a weak pelvic floor :-(
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 01:44

Emsella trratment harmed my pelvic floor muscles and beyond

I have multiple micro trars and I went there just to improve the muscles being lazy for Kegels. It caused pain, constant contractions and muscles inflammation and tears to pelvic floor, Hamstrings, Adductors, glutes and beyond. 

Please stay away from it. 

User
Posted 05 Jan 2024 at 04:09

Slightly tongue in cheek I suggest that sitting in any chair is not going to help. Exercise and kegels almost certainly will.

Jules