I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Advanced prostat cancer part 2

User
Posted 19 Dec 2018 at 16:55
Your grandson looks perfect. Thank you for the update, best wishes for Christmas and beyond.

A sense of humour is essential too, keep it going!

Ian

User
Posted 19 Dec 2018 at 17:22

Good to hear from you Julie! ...

I used to follow your Trevor's journey....even though his diagnosis and treatment path was far removed from mine.. 

Enjoy your Christmas

Best Wishes to you and your family 

Luther

User
Posted 19 Dec 2018 at 17:45
Hi Julie

Great to see your post. Great to see a photo of your grandson as well.

I have missed your humour in the posts. Trevor and you certainly had a journey but your humour, support and commitment were inspiring and Tevorvwas very lucky to have you by his side.

I’m glad to hear your humour is returning and I look forward to that

Take care

Bri xx

User
Posted 20 Dec 2018 at 09:45
Hi Julie,

Reon looks great!

In time he will get to know what a great family he has been born into and understand what a powerful man his grandfather was.

I must say a thanks to you, it was a notification from this thread that has brought me back into the fold, I've been away for a long time.

Cheers m'dear!

All the best from the Southend boy,

Kevin

User
Posted 21 Dec 2018 at 04:13

Lovely to hear from you Julie, you were sorely missed here but always glad to know that l life goes on and the boys are doing well. hugs 

devonmaid xxxx

User
Posted 21 Dec 2018 at 15:34

How lovely to hear from you again Julie and what a handsome G son you have. I too followed Trevor's journey and your strength and humorous posts were an inspiration! Sadly, I lost my younger brother to advanced prostate cancer last month and am still finding it a difficult to be up-beat and positive at times. However, I have the imminent arrival of our 8th grandchild to look forward to!!

Have a great Christmas and and happy new year

Tom xxx       

User
Posted 21 Dec 2018 at 18:38

Fab to hear that you have a grandson and tha5 you are still the same Julie. i hooe that you have a wonderful xmas

kev 

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me racing in the Sahara April 2018

User
Posted 21 Dec 2018 at 18:49
Glad to hear from you Julie and learn about the new addition to the family. Those of us familiar with Trevor's story and your posts will never forget. Wish you well.
Barry
User
Posted 21 Dec 2018 at 19:09

Hello Julie, i dont post on here often but read yours and Trevors journey when i joined earlier this year . You and your family are an inspiration to all of us . And you make me feel very humble.

I hope you are all coping well.

Phil

User
Posted 22 Dec 2018 at 00:29

Dear Julie, I am a wife, a long time reader but not a poster to the forum.  But I felt I must reply when I saw your new post. I don't think you will ever know how much your posts have meant to me and others over the years.  They often gave me the strength to think that I could keep going, and more than that they often made me laugh.  I pleased to hear that your sense of humour is returning, and that you and the boys are managing.  I've thought of you so often over the past year.   May there be lots of smiles from Reon to brighten Christmas and the years ahead.

User
Posted 23 Dec 2018 at 23:54
Oh my Lord; girl you gone all soft on me????

Second Christmas without T - it will be easier than last year in a way but also more poignant. I see you on FB finding your new normal and I know he would be so very, very proud of you xxx

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard